Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ATL-LAS and CLT-LAS aren't bad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,114

ATL-LAS and CLT-LAS aren't bad

Dec 5, 2016, 12:29 PM

Flights to TUS (Tucson) are cheaper than to PHX also. If people aren't aware, google flights has a nice option to be able to look at multiple airports for price comparison at one time. You just add an airport in the search box (I'm sure most of the people on here already know that from the amazing tech savvy operation of TNET, but ya necver know!!!).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the info, some of us

Dec 5, 2016, 12:37 PM

are not internet savey, therefore my application for T'Net employment is laying somewhere in the "You got to be chitting me pile"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Skiplag***

Dec 5, 2016, 12:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

THIS.

Dec 5, 2016, 1:20 PM

Used skiplagged to go to PHX last year for the game. Bought a $130 RT flight from Baltimore to "Portland" and hopped off at the layover. Same flight with my destination as PHX was upwards of $300.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whoops, typo

Dec 5, 2016, 1:20 PM

One way... not round trip. Round trip was like 350 total

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love Skiplagged.com

Dec 5, 2016, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Skiplag*** ]

Also a great option. Usually have to be going from a hub like Atl or Clt, but great option.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,114
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic