»
Topic: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!
Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 27, 2015 3:48 PM by: Ayejoe
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

[18]
Posted: Nov 27, 2015 2:46 PM

What a black day. What a dark dark day for the little hens. You knew it was coming. But you didnt know just how special this season would be, did you? It is a beautiful thing to see how justice and righteousness has returned to SC.
Black Friday. Black indeed.....for a few chickens in my garage. We are preparing. Jr and I have acquired some orange monk robes. We are wearing them for this ceremony. It will be a dark and heavy night. The metallic taste of blood and the smell of death will fill my senses.
The chicken will first have its beak broken off with pliers and made into a necklace. I've heard enough crowing. Can you visualize a chicken with no beak? It's a bloody mess.
My plan to finish it off is simple. I've got a bucket of "leftovers" from all of the sacrifices this season. It's like a tan goo with purple lumps in it. The smell is incredible...it hangs in your throat. After feeding a spoonful to the chicken I'm going to dunk his entire body in the bucket and then toss him live and screaming into my turkey fryer. Pushing his screaming body whole into the pot and bubbling under the hot oil will end his suffering. It makes an interesting meal to eat a fried chicken whole....feathers and all.
So you do your brunch, you sip your mimosa, and you enjoy watching a two legged DW carve up a chicken dinner. I'll do the dirty work. The process will be short and simple and effective. It doesnt have to have style points...but it will. You'll see unusual things. Clemson fans will outnumber the coots by halftime. The tailgate slut won't be in the mood this week. We will roll into the ghetto of Olympia and lay claim to all we want. This is our time and a reckoning will come to the mullet headed fans of that team from the midlands.

Buckle up!!! Let's EAT.

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

[1]
Posted: Nov 27, 2015 2:47 PM

That was gross .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Posted: Nov 27, 2015 2:52 PM

Seek help

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

With all due respect, dude you're sick!***

[1]
Posted: Nov 27, 2015 2:53 PM

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 27, 2015 3:24 PM

Pretty this freak is Sportsuitea1 from fgf

Do you perhaps have a relative with the surname "Lecter"?***

Posted: Nov 27, 2015 3:43 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Whoever just TD'd BUZZPAW

[1]
Posted: Nov 27, 2015 3:48 PM

better have some heavy gris-gris.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 Season Tickets in Section S, Row FF, Seats 16 & 18. Asking $1100 per ticket. Shoot me an email wit...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1575 people have read this post