Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Cowherd thinks Trevor Lawrence is way better than Joe Burrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Cowherd thinks Trevor Lawrence is way better than Joe Burrow

May 6, 2020, 11:14 AM

Cowherd thinks Trevor Lawrence is way better than Joe Burrow

There is a heated debate among some college football fans (many from LSU) and NFL draft analysts about who is the better pro prospect Joe Burrow or Trevor Lawre Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its a big year for Coach Elliot. He's got to find a way to

May 6, 2020, 12:49 PM

get the whole field involved. I think last year there was a lot of letting the stars make the plays for them. this year Coach Elliot needs to open the field up more for Trevor. those CFP games the passing game seemed very limited to a maybe two receivers. If defenses know the ball is going to WR1 65% of the time RB 20% and other 15% of the time it makes it too easy. Trevor in no way, against any team, should be held under 200 yds passing. Maybe its getting better with progressions or maybe its we were good with our normal gameplans. I just felt those games were very choppy offensively. We had to work way too hard to get yards. LSU Defense is good but they ain't that good. I still love a quick slant, or turnaround route for 6 yards. It beats being 3rd and 12 all game.

Awww... Cowturd finally warning up to the Clemson Culture..***

May 6, 2020, 3:17 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Awww... Cowturd finally warning up to the Clemson Culture..***

May 6, 2020, 3:51 PM

He’s been complimenting Clemson for years now. Yes, one year he didn’t believe Clemson was a real contender and called us a fraud. He was wrong. Everyone of us are wrong a gazillion times in our lifetime. But other than that he’s been a borderline Clemson fan.

You haven't paid attention. He's hyped us for years now.

May 6, 2020, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Awww... Cowturd finally warning up to the Clemson Culture..*** ]

Loved Watson, loves Lawrence. He just didn't recognize the talent when we first arrived. Many didn't, so time to let that go. Save your vitriol for Pawl Finebum.

Re: Awww... Cowturd finally warning up to the Clemson Culture..***

May 7, 2020, 3:49 AM [ in reply to Awww... Cowturd finally warning up to the Clemson Culture..*** ]

He has always been open to us. He calls it as he sees it. Sometimes it's not in our favor.

Re: TNET: Cowherd thinks Trevor Lawrence is way better than Joe Burrow

May 6, 2020, 3:59 PM

Always interested in what he has to say. He breaks his position down and defends it rationally. The “fraud” comment was wrong but the heat he took for it and Tigers continued success warmed him to Clemson in long run I think. He does give some counter arguments to the in the tank for ESec-PN bunch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2020, 12:42 AM

I'm in 100% agreement of Cowherd is saying, LSU as a team was the better team in the NCG, and raising Burrow's hand as the better QB is just plain foolish that's on the side of stupid. Burrow will have a year on Trevor in the NFL, so let's just wait and see how they compare in 3 years of the NFL. It will be Joe Burrow who, does he play in the NFL!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2020, 4:48 AM

I would say LSU offense was better but defensively they were lacking. Clemson was gashing them on the run and got away from it. I really hope they are more balanced this year and have a TE or two step up and become big contributors to the O.

Glad Cowherd is not on the Joe train and using his brain. LSU was lightening in a bottle this year. Like he said joe was a 23 year old 5th year senior. No one knew his name until this year. Yes he had one great year. What about the rest of his college career? We’ll see how good he does in the pros but I don’t think it’ll be very good much less anything special.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2020, 6:28 AM

Ns

THANK GOODNESS!!! I WAS WORRIED***

May 7, 2020, 12:31 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2020, 1:27 PM

Long term, Coward is probably 100% right. Burrow played behind a much better offensive line than Trevor has had and his receivers were better as well. They will both make millions in the NFL and I am glad we will have Trevor this fall as ling as ball is played in the fall.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic