Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Gofundme started for Tyshon Dye's funeral expenses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: Gofundme started for Tyshon Dye's funeral expenses

Jul 6, 2019, 4:44 PM

Gofundme started for Tyshon Dye's funeral expenses

Former Clemson running back Tyshon Dye passed away at the age of 25 when he drowned at Lake Russell in Russell B. State Park on Friday. He was a Clemson graduat Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Gofundme started for Tyshon Dye's funeral expenses

Jul 6, 2019, 7:46 PM

Bump. Saw that TigerNet made a donation. Very nice!

Your bump cost me $22.00, rest of y'all jump in

Jul 6, 2019, 8:03 PM

C'mon

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Re: Your bump cost me $22.00, rest of y'all jump in

Jul 6, 2019, 8:08 PM

Keeping the bump up. Clemson family can do better. I am in, we need more.

Let's all take a minute to donate just a few dollars each

Jul 6, 2019, 8:12 PM

If even half of the people that end up reading this would take the time to donate even $5, reaching the goal would be a breeze. Even the most cash poor among us should be able to afford a couple dollars.

Regardless of where Tyshon Dye ranks among the fan favorites from Clemson, no one that ever had the pleasure of meeting him would have anything but positive things to say. My nephew has been going to Dabo's football camps for several years and Tyshon was very friendly when we were able to meet him 4 or 5 years ago (can't remember the exact year that he was there).

He will always be a Clemson man, and it's difficult to describe just how much or a tragedy it is to lose a 25 year old in such a terrible accident. Not to mention that we have now lost two former Clemson RB's from the past few years in less than 12 months.

Please take the time to donate and post a message, not because of the money, but just so his family can see how much he meant to the Clemson family.

Thanks for your time.

Re: Let's all take a minute to donate just a few dollars each

Jul 6, 2019, 8:45 PM

cornstock said:

If even half of the people that end up reading this would take the time to donate even $5, reaching the goal would be a breeze. Even the most cash poor among us should be able to afford a couple dollars.

Regardless of where Tyshon Dye ranks among the fan favorites from Clemson, no one that ever had the pleasure of meeting him would have anything but positive things to say. My nephew has been going to Dabo's football camps for several years and Tyshon was very friendly when we were able to meet him 4 or 5 years ago (can't remember the exact year that he was there).

He will always be a Clemson man, and it's difficult to describe just how much or a tragedy it is to lose a 25 year old in such a terrible accident. Not to mention that we have now lost two former Clemson RB's from the past few years in less than 12 months.

Please take the time to donate and post a message, not because of the money, but just so his family can see how much he meant to the Clemson family.

Thanks for your time.

I donated $5. Any death in the Clemson family is the death of a close friend. Everyone please help where you can.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ty stopped after a game and signed my boys helmet

Jul 6, 2019, 8:55 PM

So nice and kind to my then five year old. I’m all in to help his family. Please join me.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Ty stopped after a game and signed my boys helmet

Jul 6, 2019, 9:37 PM

Bump

Jul 6, 2019, 10:11 PM

Praying for this family and friends an all who are grieving him and praying that all who help will be blessed for showing love to this Family in their time of need.

It breaks my heart for them. I had a close friend from Cub Scouts when I was a kid that drowned at a Cub Scout outing at Lake Hartwell over by the Bam(d) by falling off the back of a float. Nobody realized until it was time to go. His name was Leroy Brown he was 9. It’s such a shock to the family.

Anything will mean so much to this family, and Tyshon was from where I was born Elberton, Ga. just across the border from Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Almost $18k now.***

Jul 6, 2019, 10:51 PM

Jul 6, 2019, 10:53 PM

Thank you Tigernet for your support and posting this. We love you guys and are thankful to have you as a part of the Clemson family. To all the posters I am so grateful for you and your support for Tyshon’s family. I really love reading the interactions that you guys had with Tyshon. Thank you for being the greatest family in the country. Again, I just can’t thank everyone enough for your support.

Sincerely,

JK Jay

Over $19k at midnight ....***

Jul 7, 2019, 12:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jul 7, 2019, 1:02 PM

this may sound a little cold, but you can have a perfectly good funeral for 10 grand. You really don't need to bury somebody in a box that costs what a Hyundai Velestar would.

TD'd

Jul 7, 2019, 2:02 PM

for being a shameless jerk.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

ditto... ***

Jul 7, 2019, 4:46 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Way to go Mark Mitchell

Jul 7, 2019, 2:13 PM

Wow

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic