Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TAMU tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 983

TAMU tickets

Aug 1, 2018, 10:01 AM

If anyone has 2 tickets together to the TAMU game for sale please let me know. My buddy and I (both graduates in May 18') were under the impression that we had tickets so we made arrangements for travel and lucked into some lodging pretty cheap out there but the tickets have fallen through. I know its a big game and tickets aren't going to be too cheap but I also know that stubhub, seatgeek and those sites take a fee off the top so buying/selling through other means is better for both sides.

Thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TAMU tickets

Aug 1, 2018, 10:52 AM

There are some listed here on T-Net and you can put up a "Wanted" listing here as well. Face value for these tickets is $125 and IPTAY has a processing fee on top of that. If you can find tickets for $250 each, that's a fair price in this market.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TAMU tickets

Aug 1, 2018, 11:26 AM

LOL, THERE ARE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF TICKETS AVAILABLE. THEY WILL BE CHEAPER THE CLOSER WE GET TO GAMEDAY. IF YOU PAY 250 APIECE FOR A TICKET YOU AINT TO BRIGHT OR JUST GOT TO MUCH MONEY. BEEN TO MANY MANY AWAY GAMES AND WILL BE AT THAT ONE. I WILL PAY WHATEVER IT TAKES BUT I AM BETTING IT WILL NOT BE CLOSE TO 250.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 983
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic