Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Syracuse with 1 foul last 11 mins. Clemson 6 in last 5:39.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Syracuse with 1 foul last 11 mins. Clemson 6 in last 5:39.

Mar 3, 2018, 4:32 PM

Throw in a couple of questionable out of bounds calls and Syracuse was able to overcome our good defense with free throws and offensive rebounds.

Thought we played well, fought hard and didn't panic down the stretch but the calls consistently went against us over the last 6 minutes of the game. Not complaining about it, just not a bad loss given our seeding in the ACC tournament.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Syracuse with 1 foul last 11 mins. Clemson 6 in last 5:39.

Mar 3, 2018, 4:34 PM

Wow. That’s interesting. Add in as well the apparently “obvious” out of bounds call with under a minute to go that had no review and it’s more interesting.

Tire of the crap.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2018, 5:01 PM

I thought they looked to make sure they were screwing us

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2018, 5:02 PM

They sure did.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2018, 4:37 PM

Unreal

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Brownell needs to learn about technicals. They aren’t bad

Mar 3, 2018, 5:04 PM

when you’re getting screwed. Refs don’t respect the nice guy

A technical in this game would have eliminated any chance for us to win.

Mar 3, 2018, 5:10 PM

Add 1-2 points to Syracuse’s score plus an extra possession and we wouldn’t have had a chance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

have to get a technical at some strategic, earlier point..

Mar 3, 2018, 5:26 PM

... naturally at end he can't get a T, but we were screwed in this game NO DOUBT.

Re: Brownell needs to learn about technicals. They aren’t bad

Mar 3, 2018, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Brownell needs to learn about technicals. They aren’t bad ]

This is true. Brad was pissed tho. He ran down the court in anger, but I think he knew as I did that u don't want to give a technical foul and free shots with a tied ball game at 52 with 2 minutes to go. The refs gave us the hat job. It was wrong. Refs need to be subject to fines or loss of bonus for the final 5 minutes of a ball game period. Then reviewed after a game they must grade out a certain percentage. I've said it for years. Im subject to fines when I work if I deliberately sabotage something. Same should be for Vegas paid/ home bias refs.

Re: Brownell needs to learn about technicals. They aren’t bad

Mar 3, 2018, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Brownell needs to learn about technicals. They aren’t bad ]

This is true. Brad was pissed tho. He ran down the court in anger, but I think he knew as I did that u don't want to give a technical foul and free shots with a tied ball game at 52 with 2 minutes to go. The refs gave us the hat job. It was wrong. Refs need to be subject to fines or loss of bonus for the final 5 minutes of a ball game period. Then reviewed after a game they must grade out a certain percentage. I've said it for years. Im subject to fines when I work if I deliberately sabotage something. Same should be for Vegas paid/ home bias refs.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic