Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Syracuse fans blew it...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Syracuse fans blew it...

Oct 27, 2014, 11:21 AM

I was at the game and personally went out of my way to say "Welcome to Clemson, enjoy the game!" to any 'Cuse fan I encountered.

With all the whining I'm seeing on their boards, I'm starting to rethink my decision.

Between this and the "F**k you Dabo" incident, I think its safe to say that some bad blood will definitely exist between these two programs for the next few years. I personally welcome the hostility. Bring it on.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“I love this place. I’ve got a spot already picked out where I want ‘em to put me when I die…up there on there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays. Then I wont have to go to heaven. I’ll already be there.”-Frank Howard

#WeAintSkerd***

Oct 27, 2014, 11:22 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Are we skrong den?

Oct 27, 2014, 11:29 AM

Ya, we skrong.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sat in the cuse section of the td north

Oct 27, 2014, 11:32 AM

I didn't see or hear anything I would call classless. The Syracuse guy behind me asked me to sit down because he couldn't see. I looked back and noticed his wife was handicap and couldn't stand up and down to see over me. Fortunately the seat next to him wasd vacant so I moved up. When he asked the fans who were in front of me to do the same they didn't even look back to see why. Just started making derogatory comments.

I did see many Clemson fans act like fools.

If your team does something good I don't see any harm in celebrating. When your team is on d I don't see anything wrong with making noise.

When Syracuse fans did, I saw and heard many Clemson people react with personal attacks.

I explained the reason the fans were booing to the guy next to me and he seemed to understand. I still don't agree with it. You gotta give the kid the benefit of doubt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Isn't there a handicapped seating section?

Oct 27, 2014, 11:50 AM

Not to sound like a jerk, but if you're going to go to a football game, you should expect fans to stand up at times. If you don't want to purchase seats in the handicapped section, then you can't really complain when you're unable to see at times. It's nice to think that everyone would be courteous of the one handicapped person in say row G, but when more than half of rows A-E are standing up, asking the person in Row F to sit down isn't really fair either.

As for the booing injured players, it's best to just not boo unless you're 100000% sure it's a fake injury or you see the coach giving some sort of signal to go down. Even if it is just a cramp, under the current rules, the player has the right to go down so the team can make a substitution. The rule needs to be altered so the injured players can't come back right away, but booing a player who is legitimately injured is about as classless as it gets.

Don't think he knew about the handicap section

Oct 27, 2014, 12:05 PM

I'm use to being asked to sit down and occasionally ridiculed for yeLling so much..... by Clemson fans. I usually oblige depending how I am asked.

Just a different attitude in the to deck north.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

and I gave some cuse doods some orange cups

Oct 27, 2014, 11:39 AM

dang it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

I photo bombed two of em in the portal getting their picture

Oct 27, 2014, 11:51 AM

taken with DV in the background. We all laughed about it, I welcomed them to Clemson, they took another picture and now they have a Tiger fan show their friends. What is this about the Dabo comment?

Re: Yep. All 500 or so SU football fans will be upset

Oct 27, 2014, 12:09 PM

next year in the insanely hot Carrier Dome. I am already worried. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic