Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Swinney on Gamecocks: This game isn't any more important to them than it is us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,743

New Story: Swinney on Gamecocks: This game isn't any more important to them than it is us

Nov 24, 2015, 12:39 PM

Swinney on Gamecocks: This game isn't any more important to them than it is us

Clemson faces off against arch-rival South Carolina at 12:01 p.m. Saturday in Columbia’s Williams-Brice Stadium, and the teams are headed in different directions. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swinney on Gamecocks: This game isn't any more important to them than it is us

Nov 24, 2015, 12:53 PM

Just bring it! And win this one for the fans!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't know Pharoh was so close to 1000 yards

Nov 24, 2015, 12:58 PM

You *know* they're going to make it a point to keep him from breaking that 1000-yard mark. That is some extra incentive right there.

Ben Tillman tossed that late flag vs Citadel to keep him under 1,000 yards!

Nov 24, 2015, 1:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Didn't know Pharoh was so close to 1000 yards

Nov 25, 2015, 12:53 AM [ in reply to Didn't know Pharoh was so close to 1000 yards ]

113 yards I think. Not much over a hundred. I'm sure that will be a target for the D.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Best thing I read here is that Wayne is ready

Nov 24, 2015, 1:01 PM

to go and could have gone last week. We need the Wayne Train rolling through Columbia this weekend!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Tyrone Crowder! We have missed him too.***

Nov 24, 2015, 1:23 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson faces off against arch-rival South Carolina at 12:01

Nov 24, 2015, 1:28 PM

LOL....

12:01....guess that petition worked.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

could anyone hear Swinney laugh a little or see a

Nov 24, 2015, 1:30 PM

A smirk on his face when he said they have as a good a DL as we have seen this year?

Better yet, did anyone question him why he was

Nov 24, 2015, 1:32 PM

Impressed with how they played those overrated SEC teams?

The fact that this USCuc team played those teams close only proves that the SEC is highly overrated this year.

Re: New Story: Swinney on Gamecocks: This game isn't any more important to them than it is us

Nov 24, 2015, 2:18 PM

I love how Dabo can make any opponent sound like the '85 Bears, no matter how much they suck.

It's the mark of a good coach. Always keep your players motivated, even if we're playing against TL Hanna high school.

Re: New Story: Swinney on Gamecocks: This game isn't any more important to them than it is us

Nov 24, 2015, 2:42 PM

Hey man..... TL Hannah is a powerhouse. Much like the 85 Bears....

Nov 24, 2015, 3:45 PM

I'm going to leave it to the coaches to get the guys prepared and coach is right this is a game that is important to us. Go Tigers...focus, execute, and believe in each other. Stay focused Tigers. Go Tigers....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play like a team on fire

Nov 24, 2015, 7:49 PM

Same intensity, same focus from start to finish. Don't play emotional, play smart. Shut Cooper down, shut Wilds down and bring pressure and more pressure from the defense and from the offense. The Tigers need to leave their mark and play like the Number 1 team in America. Expect nothing less.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,743
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic