Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Swinney postgame press conference for Pittsburgh
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Swinney postgame press conference for Pittsburgh

Nov 12, 2016, 8:56 PM

WATCH: Swinney postgame press conference for Pittsburgh

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney postgame press conference for Pittsburgh

Nov 12, 2016, 9:03 PM

There was nothing good about that game Dabo!

Nov 12, 2016, 9:35 PM

Really....I saw a lot of good in that game! I guess we were not watching the same game.

Swinney is all class

Nov 12, 2016, 9:12 PM

Doreen, fisher at petrino should watch that... they might learn something. Go dabo. Go tigers

Re: Swinney is all class

Nov 13, 2016, 8:34 AM

Love Dabo. He didn't fail the team, but the philosophy of the shotgun in short yardage did. Get up under center and hand ball to 42 and you win the game. The key is executing the run with speed. It worked with Boyd b/c he kept it and was moving forward when the ball was snapped. I know we didn't want to run Watson b/c of his shoulder. Shotgun running it doesn't work when they know you are going to run it b/c it takes too long to develop. Grow up OCs and find a way to beat Wake.

Nov 12, 2016, 9:14 PM

Love you, Coach Swinney!!! Love you for staying classy and not whining about bad calls like other coaches have done when they lost. Yes, we had some bad calls but those didn't lose us the game alone. I'm also extremely impressed with your "buck stops with me" mentality. I agree that we learn a lot more when going through adversity versus prosperity.

Nov 12, 2016, 10:21 PM

Props to Pitt, they are a good, physical, veteran team that showed good execution and the will to win...Clemson kept answering the bell, matching Pitts physicality and executing well in the passing game to put themselves in position to win it...Though Id love to have seen more balance, as the running game brings more stability and consistency, as well a more physical attitude...Those offensive linemen must have been tired as heck after having to pass block the whole game, which hurts short yardage attempts late in the game....The Tigers looked like they took Pitts best shot and were in command at the end, and a field goal looked like it would have iced it at the end, but ended up with an interception when they didn't need to force it in the end zone...Good learning lesson for game management, as all we needed was a field goal to ice it...bad throw, but coaches could've went more conservative with a few runs to milk clock and if u don't get it, the field goal ices it anyways...It was pretty much game over at that point if u don't turn it over and kick the short field goal...The red zone turnovers hurt, the lack of more balance from the run game hurt, and there were some preposterous penalties which made u wonder if Pitt would get a cheap flag on every third down...It wouldnt shock me if some of the refs had money on Pitt or something, but gotta say Pitt was tough and made alot of winning plays, including the game winner...so they deserve a ton of credit...Clemson deserves a ton of credit and really overcame an impressive Pitt performance by games end if not for the poor game management at the very end...Clemson has had alot of nail biters this season, and has been fortunate to overcome alot of turnovers and such, but couldn't quite finish this one off...Proud of the Tigers, as they fought their butts off and had a chance to ice it, but it just wasnt to be on this day...Here's to the Tigers putting this one behind them finding a way to beat Wake for the ACC division title next week!!!!! This is championship season, as we got the division championship next week, state championship against South Carolina, and hopefully the ACC Championship after that, and a big time bowl game championship if they finish strong..And though Clemson might not control their own destiny anymore, their is still a realistic chance that things could fall their way for a playoff birth...

Man I love our Coach! Let's get ready for Wake!***

Nov 12, 2016, 10:21 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

EPIC

Nov 13, 2016, 2:26 AM

Dabo keeps pushing the top level of amazement.

_Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Top notch. No surprise.***

Nov 13, 2016, 9:12 AM

null

Nov 13, 2016, 2:35 PM

Great coach. He'll learn too. Next.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic