»
Topic: Swearinger hit, who the #### cares?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Nov 29, 2012 12:54 PM by: El Tigre 1
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Swearinger hit, who the #### cares?

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 12:26 PM

it was after a 10 yard gain. I always think a defender looks like a chump after celebrating a big hit after a first down or large gain. I can understand hits for loss. Ellington got right back up after it.

Not only that...

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 12:27 PM

He looked like a chump when he left the locker room wearing garnet and black.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg

Re: Swearinger hit, who the #### cares?

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 12:28 PM

looked worse than it was, more kind of spun him around. Had he hit him square it would have been brutal.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 12:36 PM

... and never touched the ball again.

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 12:43 PM

Yeah...that's Ellington's fault.

see this is where I disagree....that play should've sparked

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 12:38 PM

some fire from our guys to at least get defensive and if somebody hauled off smacked the dude it may have fired our guys up and gotten them out of their haze...but no...sammy or deandre saw it and just walked away like they didn't care. It makes sense to not get the 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty for making him look like punk but instead we're left with a 10 point loss and a broken spirit. Our teams just don't have that Clemson pride about them like they used to....you think those boys back in the 80's would've let that punk get away with that to one of their teammates?

It just sums it up for me...we have been bullied by that team for 4 years...they're good no doubt but to get pushed around like that and not man up for your teammate is just sickening....this is why we get beat by them...they bark and we cowar down. Duane Coleman would've made sure he didnt' get punked like that.

Re: see this is where I disagree....that play should've sparked

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 12:44 PM

The problem is, I honestly don't think we have anyone on offense who COULD have done anything about it if they wanted to.

The Yusef Kelly days are missed.

Maybe Shatley or Beasley. But literally no one else.

it doesn't matter stand up for your teammate***

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 12:45 PM

Re: see this is where I disagree....that play should've sparked

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 12:42 PM

Coleman was definitely a bad a$$, in the brawl and how about his play on the field, just ask Tennessee !!!

Re: I sometimes think that we should plaster the qb after

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 12:52 PM

he has completed a good pass. It will get you a penalty but you make that him think the next time he stands in there.

i say the same thing about basketball players that get hot

Posted: Nov 29, 2012 12:54 PM

like last night. Freakin haul off and foul them but chopping the #### out of their hand just to get them out of their mental groove. When that hand hurts it doesn't feel the same shooting that ball.

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Pitt
FOR SALE: 2 tickets TDQ row N 21,23 face value $80. each please text or call. Can venmo or pay pal Go Tig...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
900 people have read this post