Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
sec site turning on bama?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,274

sec site turning on bama?

Jan 22, 2019, 10:07 AM

Maybe not, but they wouldn't have even had these thougths 4 years ago, much less printed them.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/alabama-vulnerable-first-time-2019/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sec site turning on bama?

Jan 22, 2019, 10:35 AM

Bama can be questioned in terms of Clemson's ability but any site claiming vulnerability to anyone else is down playing the gap Clemson and Bama have created.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: sec site turning on bama?

Jan 22, 2019, 10:47 AM

They should be able to answer their own question, who in the SEC beat Bama last year. This is just another attempt to put our win down by accusing Bama of not being as good. Clemson and Bama are the best two teams in college FB, and that has been proven these past 4 years. When we beat Bama by a few points in 2016, there were no question about Bama and how good or bad they were. Now that Clemson had a better team this year to win convincingly, they want to question how good or bad Bama is. To the one's with all the questions have to do, is beat one of us, and it is just that SIMPLE!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The prison he should have been discussing incarcerates...

Jan 22, 2019, 11:01 AM

those who imprison themselves with a limit of just two schools of thought. You see, the opinions on Bama's football future shouldn't be limited to 'GOAT,' or 'Failure,' but either of those or anything lying within the window those two considerations define.

A reasonable person can form the opinion that while Bama will not fail at being a top five team they may not return to the glory of being considered the GOAT. This doesn't mean the media won't continue to as whether or not Bama is the GOAT.

While the writer is able to fool the fools he does it by playing on emotions with intellectually dishonesty. He defines the two limits and presenting them as the only two possible choices. I would suppose that he has never been outside the SEC bubble rather than levy a critical slander such as liar. I don't know the man personally or I might.

Imo, the evidence shows that Bama will continue to have players capable of winning 10+ games/season but will not return to take another CFP Trophy during remaining, short Saban tenture. They don't have the depth, can't select top talent as they did in the BCS era and the game has passed that coach by. I'll say this, my opinion isn't a want or from a birthing of emotions. I have studied Bama's 2018 team. I knew they weren't all that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Surprising

Jan 22, 2019, 11:07 AM

I'm actually quite surprised that there were a few sec fans (or fans claiming to be sec fans) making reasonable comments and giving sec homers a reality check.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,274
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic