Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sunday Shorts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 193

Sunday Shorts

Apr 17, 2020, 8:01 AM

Good morning P&R! :)

Sunday Shorts

Lamentations 3:22-24
Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassion's fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!”

When you opened your eyes this morning, did you feel comfort and joy because you know that you belong to God – and no matter what may come you know that His mercies will always be with you? Sometimes it is hard to wake so enthusiastically. Maybe you had a bad dream and just wake up in a foul mood. Perhaps there is something you must deal with today, or very soon, and the weight of that matter seems to be all that you can focus on. Well, wake up!

Really, wake up. Remember your God and your Savior. Remember His goodness to you and let your heart refresh itself in past joys of His deliverance. Let you heart anticipate and rejoice in the mercies yet received – because they are coming. His compassion's for you, they fail not. And His mercies, they are new every day! Yes, all because He cares for you.

Stop now, and thank Him. Thank Him for His love and mercy. Thank Him for family and friends. Thank Him for the hope He gives, and for the joy that fills your soul because hope is alive in you. Smile this morning, and rejoice. Rejoice! For the Lord, He is good to us!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Replies: 0
| visibility 193
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic