Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sunday Shorts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 271

Sunday Shorts

Apr 8, 2020, 7:39 AM

Sunday Shorts

Romans 8:28
We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

As I consider COVID-19, and how it is impacting our lives, I wonder what God is doing in my life. Do you know what He is doing in yours?

Many times we hear that “God has a plan” when things come crashing down around us. Certainly, God tells us in His word that He has a purpose to work good in the lives of those who love Him. The reminder, however, is that it is not just when things go terribly wrong. Paul states that God has a purpose in “all things” that encompass life. When things are good and when things are bad, God is at work in our lives – with the intention to make the good in our lives better.

I learned a long time ago that when I become overly concerned with life’s obstacles, I lose focus on life’s goal. For the follower of Christ, the life goal is to love, honor, praise, and faithfully serve God in all things. To expect nothing and to be thankful for what is provided. Whether it is much or whether it is little. When one is not walking according to His purpose, it is then that life becomes overwhelming.

God does have a plan; that we walk according to His purpose. To do this we must keep our focus on the right things. If our focus is on trusting God in these times, on being His ambassador, then we are on track. I encourage you to stay on track with God each and every day. God is working to make the good in life better! Trust Him and you will see it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: Sunday Shorts

Apr 8, 2020, 7:53 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has he/she taken a vacation the past 60-days?***

Apr 8, 2020, 11:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yOu DoN't UnDeRsTaNd HiS pLan***

Apr 8, 2020, 11:48 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God seems to be back to smoting (smiting?) people again***

Apr 8, 2020, 11:53 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 271
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic