Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope this virus kills EVERYBODY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

I hope this virus kills EVERYBODY

Mar 13, 2020, 1:11 PM

EVERYFUCKINGBODY

GOOD GOD MAN, I'M FINE WITH PEOPLE RANTING ON FACEBOOK BUT WHEN THE BUSINESS CONTININUTY TRYHARDS START INFRINGING ON MY WEEKEND TO WORK ON SOME STUPIDASS DISASTER RESPONSE #### IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE

IF THIS VIRUS HAD KILLED EVERYBODY LAST WEEK I WOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE FUCKINGRETARDS

I'M SERIOUS. I HOPE IT KILLS ME AND EVERYONE ELSE.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope this virus kills EVERYBODY

Mar 13, 2020, 1:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sucks for you, because it won't.***

Mar 13, 2020, 1:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice***

Mar 13, 2020, 1:17 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I came in early

Mar 13, 2020, 1:26 PM

so I could leave early and get the weekend started

now I am meeting this afternoon to discuss work from home policies for possibly the next couple of weeks with my boss and a half dozen blowhards and the meeting will go on forever

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Will you get reimbursed for internet?

Mar 13, 2020, 1:27 PM

We all had to sign something Wednesday acknowledging that we knew we would not be. I should have said I don't have internet at my house. Some times I really, really want to unionize.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...yeah, that's a big NO. A company I worked for a few years

Mar 13, 2020, 3:11 PM

ago tried with "everybody needs to download this to your cell phone"... a Salesforce integration app, I think. "Nah, I'm good". They looked at me like I was crazy. This is my personal phone, gimme a work phone and I will. Of course the young guys thought it was cool and sexy, they loved the new technology. Until they started getting pings at all hours and on weekends. Idiots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

The pizza joint wanted me to put Square on

Mar 13, 2020, 3:18 PM

my phone. They did not have a good answer to how quickly they would replace my phone when some grease-ball customer dropped it. They wised up quick and got some crappy phones. Then they didn't want to pay for data so the #### things never worked. I told myself I was quitting the next time I had to call into the place to deal with payment, so I did...for 3 weeks.

luv U 2 bae***

Mar 13, 2020, 1:59 PM

Re: I hope this virus kills EVERYBODY

Mar 13, 2020, 2:13 PM

Thats pretty stubborn.

Here's a simple solution for you.

Mar 13, 2020, 2:39 PM

I understand the energy released by busting up the atoms in 5 lbs of common baking flour is enough to destroy the earth.

I'm not a scientist but I suspect earth's total destruction will thin the earth's population out a lot. You might want to pickup two bags of flour to be sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then who will take care of our dogs!!!!******

Mar 13, 2020, 3:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After seeing the response to this virus

Mar 13, 2020, 3:26 PM

from my coworkers and clients, I'm 100% convinced that the dogs would be better off without us. They deserve better.

Re: I hope this virus kills JUSTYOU

Mar 13, 2020, 3:39 PM

CUZ YOU SEEMRETARDED. AT LEAST FUCKINGSTUBBORN. ON MARCH22 I'M GOING FUCKINGTURKEYHUNTING. WHY? CUZ I'LL BEALIVE. YOU'LL BE FUCKINGDEADED.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

completely agree - maybe I live under a rock

Mar 13, 2020, 3:56 PM

or have been busy, you know, working but did not know that the holy apocolypse of ceasing food production was upon us.

buddy coming down to help put the roof on my shed. I thought, hey I'll smoke us a butt or something. go to costco. check out line all the way to the back of the store. what in the ever loving #### is wrong with people? i saw people with 2 - 3 groceries full of food.

this whole thing is ridiculous. if you die from this, it's your time to go, myself included. we got a god #### economy to run here and there's some #### I wanna do. everybody being softer than puppy ####

yeah comon!***

Mar 13, 2020, 4:49 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic