Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's Future Power Rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's Future Power Rankings

Jul 6, 2016, 11:29 AM

Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's Future Power Rankings

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's Future Power Rankings

Jul 6, 2016, 11:35 AM

:)

Jul 6, 2016, 11:36 AM

It ticks me off that so many pundits still think that the ultimate complement is to say we are like an SEC team. We are better than SEC teams in so many ways, including academics and character. We are Clemson!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Such relentless self-pimping of the "SEC" brand has grown

Jul 6, 2016, 12:14 PM

so tiresome. As a journalist, I would feel remarkably unoriginal and lazy to continue to state that a great program is SEC-like as a comparison for anything, other than questionable ethics and player milling.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're better than a lot of ACC schools too on that academics

Jul 6, 2016, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's Future Power Rankings ]

and character issue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter if basically an sec team claim makes them feel

Jul 6, 2016, 12:10 PM

Better, we are looking at a top 5 team in talent and potential the next 3 years. We are getting better every year and the powers that be are recognizing the fact we could rule College football in this decade with a strong finish the next four years and I see no reason why we couldn't dominate the next 4 years.

Dabo and company got an #8 ranking for coaching and most of us know they really missed that. I believe in the next 4 years our coaching record will go up in the top 3.

It's a great day to be a Tiger everyday right now. It's awesome to see how these kids Dabo and company have worked with have grown into men who can win at any game in life keeping family and love at the forefront. I'm proud of my Tigers!!

Sweet Tee was a refreshing burst we needed in recruiting & I can't wait to see him dominate one of the WR slots and bring down a million TD catches in the end zone!

Go Tigers Dominate!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

We are NOT like an SEC team!!! We are the Clemson Tigers!

Jul 6, 2016, 12:12 PM

Screw everyone else!

CU's not a SEC team: #1 Players actually graduate, #2 We

Jul 6, 2016, 12:53 PM

don't have to cheat in recruiting to be competitive, #3 Our players don't commit heinous crimes and get away with it. Nuff said.

But is CU an ACC team?

Jul 6, 2016, 12:59 PM

#1 Players actually graduate (UNCheat degree), #2 We don't have to cheat in recruiting to be competitive (Miami-money scheme), #3 Our players don't commit heinous crimes and get away with it (FSU and Winston's rape)

Just saying. Clemson fits no conference profile. We stand beyond conferences.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CU's not a SEC team: #1 Players actually graduate, #2 We

Jul 6, 2016, 1:20 PM [ in reply to CU's not a SEC team: #1 Players actually graduate, #2 We ]

great post!! so true!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2016, 1:47 PM

It is insulting to not only Clemson, but also Florida State, North Carolina and all the other programs that we are considered by the boot lapping SEC media shills to be "an SEC team". No. We are Clemson. We are different. We are better.

Jul 8, 2016, 8:37 AM

And they only mention Tony Elliott as Morris' replacement. No mention of Jeff Scott....

SMDH again at poor ESPN journalism when it comes to Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Who do they think calls the pass plays?

Jul 8, 2016, 8:53 AM

SMH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic