Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo doesnt get it just like spurrier didnt get it at first
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,268

Dabo doesnt get it just like spurrier didnt get it at first

Nov 21, 2012, 10:44 AM

Spurriers first few years usuck always played crappy and unprepared against us, and every since he caught hail for losing that game in dabos interim year and ron morriss comments they have always came prepared and hyped for this came. Now three years in dabos careers we have looked completely lost and unprepared for this game. Like i said dabo doesnt get it now but if we lose 4 in a row he will get it real quick because if not he will get canned regardless how well he does against trash acc teams.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm hoping that it just took 3 in a row for him to "get it".

Nov 21, 2012, 10:49 AM

He was very animated after beating aweburn last year and I was just as animated after losing to sc!! I hope that he understands now that sc is OUR aweburn.

Stupid comment

Nov 21, 2012, 10:53 AM

Dabo gets it, but there are so many on here who cannot see past this one game and see the bigger picture. REGARDLESS of the outcome of this game, had Va Tech not given up the last second TD to FSU we would already be going to our second straight ACCCG, and most likely second consecutive BCS game. Sure we all wanna beat SC, but there is a much bigger picture than this one game.

Or, just a shot in the dark, SC had the better team the last

Nov 21, 2012, 10:59 AM

3 years.

Dabo understands fully what the implications are for this game and every other game against SC. Hell, he was around when Tommy saved his job by beating SC.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2013_bowl_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think this is the case. Maybe not in 09

Nov 21, 2012, 2:55 PM

In 09 I think we were just looking ahead to our first ACC championship game.

10 we were just bad, and last year they were just better than us and most people on the line.

This year I think our O-line is much better. Their O-line is lacking. And unlike last year we are in good shape, with few key injuries, and peaking at the right time.

Our defense will give up points but I think we can score on them. Short passes and screens will prevent Clowney from making a huge difference. Most people think we are finese offense, but we can run the ball when we need to unlike last year. Tajh is also much more of a running threat. Their corners have shown weakness, so either Sammy or Nuk will have a good game.

I think we pull away in the 4th and win by 10.

I'm pretty sure Dabo gets it.***

Nov 21, 2012, 11:06 AM

Re: Dabo doesnt get it just like spurrier didnt get it at first

Nov 21, 2012, 11:10 AM

I used to live in TN when Johnny Majors coached at UT. He would win every game, except he could not beat Bama. He got fired because he could not beat Bama. Beating everyone else did not matter. Losing to Bama did.

That's the way it works. Yeah - let's hope that Dabo knows the message that UT sent long ago.

Re: Dabo doesnt get it just like spurrier didnt get it at first

Nov 21, 2012, 2:31 PM

you are FOS

^^^By far the dumbest post of the day^^^***

Nov 21, 2012, 2:38 PM

Dabo gets it

Nov 21, 2012, 2:41 PM

Hes just downplaying it until he wins one. Better be this Saturday.

He already gets it

Nov 21, 2012, 2:42 PM

How can you not see that?

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,268
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic