Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stumbled across this Coot beauty this morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Stumbled across this Coot beauty this morning

Nov 22, 2016, 7:50 AM

I got a good chuckle as well.

http://gamecocktoast.com/clemson-football-teams-entrance-architectural-screw-gamecock-fans-chuckle/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Click bait. Idiotic article***

Nov 22, 2016, 8:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Stumbled across this Coot beauty this morning

Nov 22, 2016, 8:06 AM

I bet Brian from Greenville (the moron who called Qualk's show yesterday) wrote this article.

Nov 22, 2016, 8:09 AM

An the chickens are asking some idiot to dress up as their dumb mascot that looks like a garnet mushroom with stick legs and an oversized beak and suddenly appear out of a fake box!

That stupidity takes place after they play 2001 a movie theme way out date and run thru fire extinguishers exhaust! Gamecocks get real! Your "grand" entrance has ZERO appeal or originity!! If you want to discuss what you consider a joke then look at yourselves.

I'll take our nationally recognized entrance thank you!

Go Tigers!

Nov 22, 2016, 8:15 AM

Drop the mic! Exit stage left....

Nov 22, 2016, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Stumbled across this Coot beauty this morning ]

Have they ever considered what the context of the 2001 Theme is? It is first used in the movie at the apperance of the monolith that denotes apes first showing intelligence and using tools. I guess we're still waiting on Coots to reach that stage of development.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dey jealous.***

Nov 22, 2016, 8:12 AM

null

Nov 22, 2016, 8:17 AM

Arthur is just angry that our entrance is more exciting than anything his coots will do on the field this Saturday, our Tiger is the Tiger and their entrance is not an enhanced version of the U's, with 2001 + the death rooster crow.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2016, 8:30 AM

This particular 'architectural screw-up' has brought Clemson University great PR, extensive prime time pre-game TV coverage, fame and a ton of great football players.

The jealousy from this particular Gamecock fan is hilarious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless his little chicken heart!***

Nov 22, 2016, 8:23 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their whole stadium is an architectural screw up

Nov 22, 2016, 8:26 AM

not to mention the doo doo ice engineering screw up.

If they understood what a tradition is they'd get it.

Nov 22, 2016, 8:29 AM

But they don't, so they won't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

1 good point, though

Nov 22, 2016, 8:29 AM

is there a reason the tiger doesnt have a name other than "The Tiger"? ive always been disappointed in that and "tiger cub"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just to point this out

Nov 22, 2016, 9:10 AM

I mean how original is Cocky when talking about a Gamecock? Doesn't seem to be much more imaginative than just The Tiger, too me. I know what you're saying though. I refuse to read that article and that was just in case he wrote something negative about our mascot's name being just The Tiger compared to just Cocky.....

I hope they enjoy their "chuckle"...

Nov 22, 2016, 8:47 AM

It just might be the only one they have Saturday night.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes we should redesign it to a tunnel, run out through smoke

Nov 22, 2016, 8:50 AM

That will be original said no one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, The Hill is the closest entrance from Fike Field

House. When my Dad played at Clemson they ran down from Fike and onto the field. It was the closest entrance at the time.

Talk about screw ups? How about building your stadium off campus near a rotten produce stand? How smart is that?

Lamecucks so infernally stupid

We should give them all brain cancer to help fix their idiocy. This article from a team that thinks fire extinguishers and 2001 music is edgy. What a jealous bunch of little twaats

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice quote in comment section

Nov 22, 2016, 9:13 AM

” Need I even compare that to your entrance? A bird in a dress in a PVC cage? Waving a towel? Pressing play on a tape player?"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stumbled across this Coot beauty this morning***

Nov 22, 2016, 9:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

turn on your tv

Nov 22, 2016, 9:58 AM

to a sports network and any day you will see this entrance displayed for MILLIONS TO ENJOY across the entire country. Sorry gamechickens, you missed the boat on this one.

Not only was 2001 the worst movie I ever saw in my life but it is the most ridiculous entrance in college football. Enjoy the a$$kicking saturday!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic