Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Student Ticket Idea
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,055

Student Ticket Idea

Jan 29, 2013, 10:48 PM

I think Clemson should find a better way to handle student tickets than they do now. Currently there is about a 48 hour window to register for tickets as a student. I forgot to register for the GT game, so I wasn't sure whether I should go or not, because I figured they wouldn't let us in until tip off. What actually happened was they let us in about 30 minutes before tip off, and I ended up being the old guy on the first row on the floor. I think students sometimes forget to play the lottery for tickets, then just decide not to go. Maybe they should make the window for registration larger, or send out a notification that the window is opening. It is easy to forget to check the sports registry every few days.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

scrap the lottery all together

Jan 29, 2013, 10:52 PM

it confuses students.

I have talked to countless people and I try to convince them you can just walk into the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: scrap the lottery all together

Jan 29, 2013, 10:57 PM

You are right TIP, most students don't know you can just walk right up and be given a ticket about 30 minutes before tip off. I didn't know it was going to be as easy as it was because tonight was the fist time I had forgotten to play the lottery, but I just walked up and was given a ticket. Surprisingly, they didn't even check my student ID, and I really look out of place because I am 29.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't help but laugh....The "old guy on the first

Jan 29, 2013, 11:17 PM

row...." And you're 29? Thank God, I couldn't make it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,055
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic