Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stream for Bosco vs Mater Dei ( DJ vs Young )
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,462

Stream for Bosco vs Mater Dei ( DJ vs Young )

Oct 25, 2019, 11:42 PM

http://yoursports.stream/live?v=fswest

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stream for Bosco vs Mater Dei ( DJ vs Young )

Oct 26, 2019, 12:56 AM

Thanks for the link.

From what I've seen DJ looks fine but Mater Dei is clearly the better team and is better coached than St John Bosco.

Oct 26, 2019, 1:42 AM

+1 for the link, and thanks for being considerate and taking the time to post the link to the stream. IMO, the wrong team will won, but that is bc they played better with the better D, and I think that was the difference in the game. DJ looked good and threw some nice looking passes, but I sure don't want him getting use to losing. Go DJ!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2019, 2:15 AM

I had been listening to it before I saw the link you posted. I really appreciate you taking the time and posting the link.

I thought DJ played really well. His teammates, not so much. DJ showed a lot of poise while driving his team down the feild late in the game. A silly holding penalty by his Rab, #20, negated a tough TD run by DJ that would have really set the game up for a tight finish.

Beaux Collins dropping that pass on the next play in the corner of the endzone really stung as well. It was a tough catch, but DJ did place the ball in a spot that only his guy could get it and it hit Collins square in the hands.

Bryce Young played a darn good game. Have to give that kid a ton of credit. His teammates made plays and made tough catches along with the easy ones. DJ's crew didn't.

DJ is going to be a great one. You can see it in his demeanor. The way he carrys himself. He is the complete package at QB.

From Boyd to Watson and now to Lawrence and soon to be Uiagalelei. We are a spoiled fanbase when it comes to supreme QB talent. Not only are each one of those guys uber talented, they each have great Christian character and have and will always be great ambassadors for Clemson.

This may sound like I have my orange colored glasses on, and I just may have them on, but I will take Uiagalelei over Young and I wouldn't think twice.

Oct 26, 2019, 5:39 AM

What was the final score?

Oct 26, 2019, 10:12 AM

Mater Dei 38 - St John's Bosco 21

DJ had scored a TD with well over 5 minutes remaining that would have cut it to a single digit, one possession game. But his RB was called for holding and it wouldn't have affected DJ's chances of getting in the endzone.

It was 3rd and goal from around the 8 and DJ was flushed to his right and threw a dart to the front corner of the endzone that hit Collins right in the hands. It would have been a tough catch, but when it hits you on the hands like that, you've got to make the play. DJ placed the ball just inside the pillon, perfectly thrown ball. It would have been a single possession game with time on the clock for Bosco to play D and get the ball back.

Which is exactly what they did. They got the ball back with almost 3 minutes to go. Drove back down inside the Mater Dei 10 and again came up short. But DJ showed a ton of poise in those drives with the clock winding down. Never once looked confused or any panic. Calm and cool right until the end.

The last play, DJ did try to force the ball into his WR and it was picked off to seal the game. It never should have came to that. Bosco had the ball on 4th and goal from the inside the 20 and Mater Dei was called for pass interference inside the endzone. I thought that was an automatic 1st down and the ball half the distance to the endzone?

Bosco got the half the distance but only a chance to replay 4th down and that's when DJ threw the pick. Tough way to end it. DJ looked the part but his teammates sure as hell didn't.

Oct 26, 2019, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Stream for Bosco vs Mater Dei ( DJ vs Young ) ]

(First, kudos to jbrock for the share), but as I missed this last night, thanks to you for the recap. I too, am looking forward to seeing DJU in orange.

As for those glasses ctiger. . . are you saying somebody sells them that aren’t orange tinted? Who would want ‘em if they weren’t?!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,462
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic