Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stoudt vs Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 430

Stoudt vs Watson

Sep 8, 2014, 12:59 PM

I have seen numberous post regarding who should be the starting quarterback and here is my analysis.

Stoudt: Consistent, plays within the Chad system, minimizes mistakes, predictable, check downs on players like clockwork, cool, calm, collective, a winner, father an NFL football player for a different perspective, complete team player, doesn't question the coaches decisions. Accurate, not flaybouyant, sometimes boring, not a flashy player that excites fans, but loves his teammates. Does his job.

Watson: More exciting to watch, more athletic, brings excitement into the game, players seem more excited than with Cole, accurate, composure in big games GA), fits the Chad system better (run / pass), seems natural at quarterback, comfortable, cool, not boring at all, team player, supports Cole (important), plays the game, has support of the team and the fans. Special quarterback (you can sense that and he has proven that). Outstanding young man, could not be a nicer person. Has no hair to mess with (more time for throwing touchdowns).

Comparison: Chris Leak vs Tim Tebow. Chris was steady, but everyone knew that when Tim Tebow came into the game a level of excitement took place that only Tim could generate, why??? Some folks have it, some don't, that is the way of life.

Conclusion: Use both quarterbacks until it is time not to, and I support Dabo / Chad until they make the decision. We don't see them practice everyday as fans and have no idea how they make their decisions, but we are all in agreeance that Clemson has the finest coaches in the land. Support the Tigers in all of their decisions, as they want all of the players to grow up and be real responsible men, and that is good with me. Sorry for the long email, I just love my Clemson Tigers !!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 430
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic