Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Y'all do realize Bryant is not playing right?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Y'all do realize Bryant is not playing right?

Oct 23, 2017, 1:01 PM

In this environment, you don't go from unconscious to playing in two weeks. Surely y'all have seen the movie by now

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Not necessarily true. Depends on how concussion protocol went.***

Oct 23, 2017, 1:04 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Concussion protocol doesn't "go"

Oct 23, 2017, 1:10 PM

It's a stepwise process with very gradual return to function. With all the money and lawsuits it is not a quick process...nor should it be

He's not a pocket qb. Every neurologist knows he's going to take head shots

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Guessing you’re not a neurologist and that I’m more familiar than you***

Oct 23, 2017, 1:15 PM

You are free to guess at anything***

Oct 23, 2017, 1:18 PM

which is what you’re doing. He may very well not play.

Oct 23, 2017, 1:19 PM

But it is possible he could. You’re the one guessing. If you’re a neurologist you’re likely not a good one.

I have no knowledge of his particular situation

Oct 23, 2017, 1:23 PM

But have a decent breadth of knowledge of brain injuries

And I would be shocked and dismayed if he were played. It would be reckless and would be a liability situation

It was interesting that Trayvon Mullen had a concussion and

Oct 23, 2017, 1:28 PM

was cleared by the medical staff the following Wednesday, but did not play in the game a few weeks ago. Given what we saw from KB, it would not surprise me at all if he doesn't play regardless of whether or not he clears the concussion protocol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now this I agree with origins poster is right if he suggests that he may not play. But to be that

Oct 23, 2017, 1:44 PM

Confident is just wild ### guessing

Stopped reading at have no knowledge of his situation.***

Oct 23, 2017, 1:28 PM [ in reply to I have no knowledge of his particular situation ]

Stopped reading when I saw it was you

Oct 23, 2017, 1:32 PM

Who replied

^^^ Suffering from brain injury^^^

Oct 23, 2017, 3:50 PM [ in reply to I have no knowledge of his particular situation ]

> But have a decent breadth of knowledge of brain
> injuries
>
> And I would be shocked and dismayed if he were
> played. It would be reckless and would be a liability
> situation

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Y'all do realize Bryant is not playing right?***

Oct 23, 2017, 1:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Y'all do realize Bryant is not playing right?***

Oct 23, 2017, 1:11 PM

jonnyboy, I have a beautiful oceanfront lot I want to sell you. Meet me on Fripp Island but only on low tide.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fripp island is crap and wouldnt live there

Oct 23, 2017, 1:14 PM

Even if it were free

johnny doesn't smell like santa

Oct 23, 2017, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Y'all do realize Bryant is not playing right?*** ]

Message was edited by: theclash®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Y'all do realize Bryant is not playing right?

Oct 23, 2017, 1:09 PM

He is too playing. He's just whining on social media about getting more targets and being traded. HTH.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i did not

Oct 23, 2017, 1:09 PM

But i watch few movies.

Which one ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i did not

Oct 23, 2017, 1:11 PM

https://g.co/kgs/yYdDeY

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Technically ... it will be 2 weeks ... and a day ... Friday

football for the attacking natty champs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the south

rub some dirt on it and get back in there.

There is no dirt in Death Valley ...

Oct 23, 2017, 1:18 PM

otherwise, the groundskeeper would be fired.

Concussion protocols are for pansies.

Oct 23, 2017, 1:19 PM

This ain't the PAC10.

Martavis or Kelly?***

Oct 23, 2017, 1:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jake Bentley

Oct 23, 2017, 2:28 PM

has brain damage and he tries to play every week.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm just glad it's not austin***

Oct 23, 2017, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Martavis or Kelly?*** ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depends on how his ankle really is

Oct 23, 2017, 2:29 PM

If ankle 100% he plays if not they hold him back for the head injury.

Oct 23, 2017, 4:21 PM

I would bet my paycheck that he does play.

Anita isn't playing?***

Oct 23, 2017, 4:23 PM

if he passes the concussion protocol, he's good to go

Oct 23, 2017, 4:37 PM

at that time whether its day 3 or 33. If he's talking to the press, in front of bright lights(someone mentioned seeing him at hs game on Sat), going to class, using/looking at electronic devices, then one can surmise he is probably complete with the protocol. You're very naive if you actually think there is a 2 week minimum on concussions. Every concussion/individual is different and its the result of a battery of tests that dictate when someone is cleared. Not to mention he would be at day 15. I've known people that have missed the rest of seasons on what looked to be somewhat innocuous injuries and others that are literally back playing in 3-4 days with what looked to be more serious injuries at the time.

I remain more concerned about the ankle than the concussion from a playing or effectiveness standpoint.

Re: if he passes the concussion protocol, he's good to go

Oct 23, 2017, 5:48 PM

Used 'innocuous'. I enjoy a good word. +1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2017, 5:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yii1u2Lz-II

Oct 23, 2017, 7:17 PM

You do realize that you're a know it all don't you?

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic