Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stop with the Ref Talk!!! TEAM Loss . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 534

Stop with the Ref Talk!!! TEAM Loss . . .

Nov 14, 2016, 1:57 PM

This was a TEAM loss from the Head Man all the way down to the scout team. Credit to Dabo as he stated that much in the Post Game statement.

Dabo should have questioned the double headed OC Committee call on the Fourth Down in the Fourth Q. Couple of thoughts should have gone thru his head. Wayne barely got into the end zone (fumble reversed on review) on the same call in the first half. We had a patchwork OL (No Hyatt, No Fruh)that is still feeling each other out in short yardage situations.

BV / Scout Team - TE Position has been eating us up all year. (Georgia Tech like) TE option ate us up this past Saturday. We didn't adjust until halftime. LOVE BV - he is the BEST Coordinator in America. However, the scout team should have given the First D Team this look earlier in the week.

Scott / Elliott - Where the heck is the jet sweep? A Scott is definitely faster then the Pitt linebackers and secondary. We are missing CALLED DW4 runs this year. He doesn't have near as many called plays for his number compared to last year. His shoulder? OK - Less = More. Why not boot leg that last fourth and one. He could have run for it or passed to Garrett Williams in the flat (review that play). This was a HUGE part of our offense last year. DW4 running causes tremendous stress on the D as the QB is usually unaccounted for. If he is accounted for then we have one less double team on a WR. I don't see the playbook (calling) evolving each week per each opponent. Other teams know our tendencies.

I will not speak about players individually, but nobody played an perfect game.

Everyone needs to dig deep within themselves and find ways to make themselves better this week, and every week until we meet an opponent in Tampa.

As the sign on the West Stands Fence stated in the 80's put up by the ROTC - TAKE NO PROSONERS! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 534
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic