Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stop the undefeated talk please
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Stop the undefeated talk please

Jan 23, 2014, 8:11 AM

We have several questions on offense that has to be addressed.
1. No QB experience to speak of.
2. Lost both starting WR's
3. Line has to get better at protecting our new QB for sure.

Lets take the games one at a time and go from there.
Fall and spring workouts will let us know where we stand.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tommy Bowden is that you?***

Jan 23, 2014, 8:13 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^not all in***

Jan 23, 2014, 8:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

maybe he can't swim?***

Jan 23, 2014, 8:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe he is but bob just can't tell it.***

Jan 23, 2014, 10:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gwp ain't gonna like this.***

Jan 23, 2014, 8:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stop the undefeated talk please

Jan 23, 2014, 8:19 AM

Undefeated! Beat Oregon in the first round of playoffs and then beat LSU in the NC game. All-IN!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2014, 8:20 AM

Well as far as I can tell we are undefeated right now...

null

Sounds kind of like what FSU could have said before last year.***

Jan 23, 2014, 8:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Stop the Anti-Undefeated Talk Please***

Jan 23, 2014, 8:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pfffft, that's just crazy talk

Jan 23, 2014, 8:41 AM

To address your points:
1. Cole and Swag both have game experience. How much QB experience did FSU have coming into this year?
2. Don't know if you've noticed but we've got a pretty good group of receivers this year. I can't wait to see what Williams does this year.
3. They will

With all that in mind, we're going 12-0, winning the ACCCG, and winning the playoffs. Get used to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

was a little worried when he reported we lost both wrs...

Jan 23, 2014, 8:43 AM

had to check the roster to make sure we had more than 2 or somebody was gonna get fired.

For a minute, I thought we were going to be forced to

Jan 23, 2014, 8:46 AM

convert DJ Reader to WR

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

if dj reads the bored, he might have been worried too.***

Jan 23, 2014, 8:47 AM

Whoops! Accidentally clicked "TD"...

Jan 23, 2014, 8:49 AM

feel free to retaliate if you want -- I know you're the vengeful type ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done***

Jan 23, 2014, 8:57 AM

Tag

Jan 23, 2014, 8:59 AM

you're it

g

Jan 23, 2014, 9:03 AM

hey.

Done***

Jan 23, 2014, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Tag ]

Back atcha

Jan 23, 2014, 11:46 AM

;)

He would definitely meet the "Wide" criterion***

Jan 23, 2014, 8:47 AM [ in reply to For a minute, I thought we were going to be forced to ]

was that funny bob? no wonder sirius football chat

Jan 23, 2014, 8:50 AM

thursdays never got off the ground...

smh

Not at all..simply pointing out that, in order to be a Wide

Jan 23, 2014, 8:52 AM

Receiver, you must be "Wide" and a "Receiver". DJ meets the first criterion, GWP the second ;)

There is an easy retort here, but who am I to feed the

Jan 23, 2014, 8:56 AM

derailer trolls? I'm just a simple, poor fellow trying my best to keep up with you internet wizards, and I certainly wouldn't want to say something provocative....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, staying away from these morans is best....***

Jan 23, 2014, 8:59 AM

null

i operate above the low hanging fruit, hartins.

Jan 23, 2014, 8:59 AM [ in reply to There is an easy retort here, but who am I to feed the ]

it's the easiest way to feed the masses.

Mr. Diplomacy, that you are, considering you could have

Jan 23, 2014, 9:05 AM

added the word "cakes" to that fruit, but then again, I wouldn't suggest such!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: was a little worried when he reported we lost both wrs...

Jan 23, 2014, 8:51 AM [ in reply to was a little worried when he reported we lost both wrs... ]

Williams and Peak are gonna be great this year. Plus some of the new WRs may see the field. I also think J Leggett will emerge a lot more this year in Chads offense.

Jack Leggett plays football, too?***

Jan 23, 2014, 2:46 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: Pfffft, that's just crazy talk

Jan 23, 2014, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Pfffft, that's just crazy talk ]

We too deep!

Bang.

Jan 23, 2014, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Pfffft, that's just crazy talk ]

http://athlonsports.com/college-football/10-first-year-starting-qbs-who-could-win-college-footballs-national-title

Oh, not to mention we'll have more highly touted WRs red shirting than half of the top 25 will have on their entire roster.

Peake will follow suit right behind Sammy and Nuk. Matter of fact, Bryant would've likely gone undrafted had Peake been healthy.

Williams > Bryant. Scott/Hopper/Hump... Green/Priester/Kitt/Thompson/?

Do you want me to list our 8 4-star RBs too? Are we really doing this?

Line will be absolutely fine, plenty of big mean uglies down there

I feel so very uncomfortable with your use of the term "WE"***

Jan 23, 2014, 8:47 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's ok tINla, so was he.***

Jan 23, 2014, 8:48 AM

we know you coots arent going undefeated and if you you dont

Jan 23, 2014, 9:43 AM

like us talking about Clemson doing so then go back to fgf

Optimist>Defeatist***

Jan 23, 2014, 9:53 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

15-0 until proven otherwise. If not, why play the game?***

Jan 23, 2014, 10:54 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly, Rev***

Jan 23, 2014, 11:51 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

COOT***

Jan 23, 2014, 11:32 AM

Jan 23, 2014, 12:00 PM

We haven't lost one next season yet. And until we do I say will be undefeated

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

It would be nice for a change to only talk about what we...

Jan 23, 2014, 4:24 PM

have actually accomplished instead of not accomplishing what we talked about. Back in the day we didn't claim to be better than we had proven ourselves to be or we at least did not claim it until we had done it.

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic