Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Walk-ons in Italy???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,324

Walk-ons in Italy???

Jul 1, 2019, 3:54 PM

Thanks to the injuries to Baehre & Trapp, this means Tiger walk-ons may need to elevate their practice games to make the rest of the guys a little more prepared...heck, Grinde may see PT with the post so thin. I certainly hope that Simms will keep his big ole clankety shooting butt down on the blocks this year at the PF.

O'Neil McBride
https://ww.hudl.com/profile/12007232/ONeil-McBride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=D6UNllW1Nn4

Paul Grinde
https://www.vassarathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vl635cRD94

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, so now a player elevating their game is a good thing?

Jul 1, 2019, 3:57 PM

It feel like down is up and west is east now. I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Still wasting everyone's time & bandwidth with your nonsense***

Jul 1, 2019, 4:08 PM

Good point, because your over emotional posts during games

Jul 1, 2019, 4:20 PM

talking about how the team sucks and the sky is falling - in every sport - adds so much depth and quality to this message board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

See, I knew you could find something nice to say about

Jul 1, 2019, 4:24 PM

coachmac

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

It's the beginning of a beautiful

Jul 1, 2019, 4:25 PM

man on man relationship.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: It's the beginning of a beautiful

Jul 1, 2019, 4:26 PM

Man on man missionary in the near future.

Not saying you should thank GWP for saving your OP...

Jul 1, 2019, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Still wasting everyone's time & bandwidth with your nonsense*** ]

but girly-slapping his helping hand is no buenos - his is yeoman's work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep me out of your Sewer Dwellers Circle

Jul 1, 2019, 4:49 PM [ in reply to Still wasting everyone's time & bandwidth with your nonsense*** ]

bunch of pervs...

That's an odd thing to say to yourself when

Jul 1, 2019, 4:52 PM

responding to your own post, but hey...love is love, I won't judge you for it.

You're replying to yourself, which is perfect you. GWP...

Jul 1, 2019, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Keep me out of your Sewer Dwellers Circle ]

has some unused do overs, if you'd like to purchase one?

He might work you up a high-interest, long-term, easy payment plan, if you're game, considering you don't internet so well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Keep me out of your Sewer Dwellers Circle

Jul 1, 2019, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Keep me out of your Sewer Dwellers Circle ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Walk-ons in Italy???

Jul 1, 2019, 4:01 PM

I think the epic quote is "Fork Union before the Fork U"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2019, 4:33 PM

In the few photos and videos of the team getting ready for Italy I spotted Grinde and Mcbride in practice. Grinde is decent size at about 230 so at least could give you some fouls.

LOOK Sewer Dwellers: A normal person's response

Jul 1, 2019, 4:52 PM

Thx for the post...

Jul 1, 2019, 8:12 PM

I think the appropriate walk ons while in Italy . . .should be some Italian players that want to come to Clemson . . . and right away. We have openings!

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,324
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic