Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Still the funniest irony in college fb is ignorant Coot Fans putting down DaBO years ago
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,708

Still the funniest irony in college fb is ignorant Coot Fans putting down DaBO years ago

Aug 24, 2017, 10:45 PM

and today he's a mega multi-millionaire salaried head coach with umpteen conference & BCS wins & a Natty to boot!

What a bunch of uninformed & jealous sec 3rd tier jerks & LOSERS!

Saying, Serves them right for thinking so lowly of another human being what with their lies & hi-fives in his face for 5 straight years and he just waited his turn without malice.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

jealousy of Clemson gives coot fans' lives meaning.***

Aug 25, 2017, 1:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Still the funniest irony in college fb is ignorant Coot Fans putting down DaBO years ago

Aug 25, 2017, 6:50 AM

They hate Clemson more than they love their gamecocks. It's always been that way. Jealousy will do that to people.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remind my Coot nephews what they told me during their

Aug 25, 2017, 7:13 AM

5-bomb. "If y'all had a real coach you'd be pretty good. I hope Dabo stays there forever."

They're eating those words over and over again.

Tnet, please note proper use of "their", "there", and "they're" above.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: I remind my Coot nephews what they told me during their

Aug 25, 2017, 7:23 AM

And they still make fun of Coach Swinney, even after all his accomplishments, victories and championships. Most of them are still living in the "5-bomb" era. Stuck forever. Bless their little hearts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep..and they think wearing & displaying more Coot bling

Aug 25, 2017, 8:24 AM

on themselves & their vehicles will catch them up to Clemson in football. Ha!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those five bomb stickers are starting to fade.***

Aug 25, 2017, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Re: I remind my Coot nephews what they told me during their ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Funny how many times in life you end up eating words you say

Aug 25, 2017, 12:54 PM [ in reply to I remind my Coot nephews what they told me during their ]

"I hope Dabo stays there forever." -Coots.

They got what they wanted.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Funny how many times in life you end up eating words you say

Aug 25, 2017, 1:18 PM

Be careful what you wish for.... you just might get it!

#ALLIN!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still the funniest irony in college fb is ignorant Coot Fans putting down DaBO years ago

Aug 25, 2017, 2:31 PM

A few years ago they were calling Dabo a "clown" on the Georgia Tech forums while calling Paul Johnson a "genius."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And they're still going at it on Columbia radio today...

Aug 25, 2017, 4:18 PM

It's all anyone can talk about - "Blabbo" Swinney - cult leader - gone to 'Bama after Saban leaves anyway where he will be exposed - etc., etc., etc. It pains them so much, and now they have to double down on further stupidity. I love it.

But hey, they've added flames to their entrance now, REAL FLAMES. That changes everything.

LMFAO.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,708
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic