Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Still saddens & amazes me to read that Coot Fans outnumber Tiger Fans about 2-1!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 4,930

Still saddens & amazes me to read that Coot Fans outnumber Tiger Fans about 2-1!

Nov 20, 2017, 7:32 PM

Mainly b/c Usc existed almost 100 years earlier than Clemson & their wimmens got a head start on having little Coots.

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson grads = "select company" ...***

Nov 20, 2017, 7:42 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have been inbreeding for a long time***

Nov 20, 2017, 7:47 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They have been inbreeding for a long time***

Nov 20, 2017, 7:52 PM

I think the main reason is they are centrally located in the state and every redneck can go to their games and be home that night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They have been inbreeding for a long time***

Nov 20, 2017, 10:18 PM

They have for years had many more students. I watched friends who were Clemson fans become Sakerlina fans because they couldn’t get in Clemson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quality over quantity, you ought to know that Bill, and quit

Nov 20, 2017, 7:55 PM

posting this type of neg. pub.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He hates to say it, but the coots are just better than us in some things.

Nov 20, 2017, 8:02 PM

He just hates bringing it up, over and over, and over again. Hates it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yep, over and over and over and over, me thinks he has some

Nov 20, 2017, 8:08 PM

coot blood in him or his wife or his children? Cmon fess up Bill.

Yep, that FGF has a lot of insightful, mature, and well reasoned topics

Nov 20, 2017, 8:15 PM

I hear it is the PBS of internet message boards. Very cultural.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LBB: Source ? Please

Nov 20, 2017, 7:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LBB: Source ? Please

Nov 20, 2017, 8:16 PM

LBB is correct. There were no female Clemson grads until about late 50's or 1960. There were fewer than 30 coeds enrolled @ Clemson in 1960, as I recall. Many were children of faculty/staff, etc. and all lived off campus. Clemson has strong attachment through family ties but most of those were through masculine channels until somewhere in the 70's likely. Unfortunately, in the lower state of SC there is still a preponderance of SC fans vs Clemson folks--other than the agriculture segments of the state's populace.
The balance of male to female in student population now does not resemble the days of the corps or early years after the elimination of the corps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LBB: Source ? Please

Nov 21, 2017, 7:35 AM

I know...... I lived it '64 to '68

It's more than 2:1. Scar is a bigger school and has like

Nov 21, 2017, 11:38 AM

6 satallite campuses.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

It’s because they admit anyone with a pulse...

Nov 20, 2017, 7:59 PM

And confer degrees on merely visiting the city.

That’s why I keep my windows rolled up when driving though Columbia, to keep the worthless degrees from flying into my car. :)

Re: Still saddens & amazes me to read that Coot Fans outnumber Tiger Fans about 2-1!

Nov 20, 2017, 7:59 PM

Anybody can get in to USCjr but there are lost of Clemson rejects, hints why so many get in USCjr.

Re: Still saddens & amazes me to read that Coot Fans outnumber Tiger Fans about 2-1!

Nov 20, 2017, 10:12 PM

I actually know a girl who grew up a Clemson fan, but now is a South Carolina fan and hates Clemson because Clemson rejected her.

Out of the coot fans I know, I know 3 coot alumni.

Nov 20, 2017, 8:04 PM

Losers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 20, 2017, 8:13 PM

For many years my family members in Florida always said if they were denied admission to every college in Florida they could always go to South Carolina. Some of you may be too young to have been aware that South Carolina was offering remedial courses for a large number of students for many years. One of my friends once remarked, if a student was not enrolled in the remedial classes they were considered to be in the Honors Program.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Also, there's satellite schools all over the State.

Nov 20, 2017, 8:15 PM

Coastal Carolina is still a coot school.

Re: Also, there's satellite schools all over the State.

Nov 21, 2017, 11:30 AM

No, it is not!!! It has been independent for 24 years, which is higher than all but a few inbred coots with extra fingers and toes can count.

U take this poll in the Midlands ?

Nov 20, 2017, 9:01 PM

The PAW is Nationwide,The Gamecocks are a laughing stock or unknown Nationwide .

Nov 20, 2017, 9:11 PM

Bill, it's only because Salvation Army has an ample supply of cheap coot gear.

Don't say that like it's a bad thing.

Nov 21, 2017, 7:54 AM

BTW it's all that money you made from selling that Mercedes SL that draws the ladies, Bill. It isn't the dammmmed pickup truck you bought to replace it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know 1 wimmens that converted from Coot to Tiger...

Nov 21, 2017, 7:56 AM

Mrs. Tigerhawk76, biggest Clemson Tiger fan on the planet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Not really a surprise. Being a Clemson fan comes with a

Nov 21, 2017, 8:02 AM

responsibility that white trash can't handle.

There's 20 billion chickens on this planet, but only a few thousand Tigers.

Which would you rather be?

Which would the chickens rather be?

Might have something to do with the fact that

Nov 21, 2017, 10:22 AM

mobile homes outnumber farm houses 2 to 1.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

"got"? You misspelled "gave"...***

Nov 21, 2017, 10:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Simple

Nov 21, 2017, 10:59 AM

One acceptance letter = coot
Two scceptance letters = tiger

Replies: 27
| visibility 4,930
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic