Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stellato
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Stellato

Apr 9, 2020, 8:33 PM

When does he announce who he’s committing to and how do we feel about landing him?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stellato

Apr 9, 2020, 9:19 PM

Well, since he named us and O-4io St as finalists it’s pretty much 50-50. From what I’ve read, it’s going to be late summer at the earliest. Of course, as with some other recruits, if the dead period drags on he might just call it early. I have pause because they have been on him longer and Hartline has been a recruiting force with receivers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look to your left on the Home Page . . .

Apr 9, 2020, 9:20 PM

and this will appear . . . It's the latest on this young WR

https://www.tigernet.com/story/Tigers-going-head-to-head-with--Buckeyes-for-top-recruit-18720

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stellato

Apr 9, 2020, 10:44 PM

Earlier today, I listened to a recent podcast interview of Anna Hickey by Bucknuts.

She said the staff is all-in on Stellato but she sees it as 50/50 right now and can't cast a CB yet. Brian Hartline of Ohio State is probably the best WR recruiter in the country right now.

The staff is waiting on Emeka Egbuka to commit to a visit before pulling out the stops. My impression from her words was if Egbuka visits Clemson before Stellato decides, it is possible the staff could switch their main focus from Stellato to Egbuka. Right now, Stellato has the WR stage to himself.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic