Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: POTD: Clemson Fan Video "My Natty"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

FB Update: POTD: Clemson Fan Video "My Natty"

Feb 9, 2017, 2:14 PM

POTD: Clemson Fan Video "My Natty"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: POTD: Clemson Fan Video "My Natty"

Feb 9, 2017, 2:25 PM

Please tell me where you got the replica? Did you have to customize the "Clemson 2017" and if they have a Clemson version?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2017, 2:58 PM

I've seen them several places that are probably the same as that one. They are 12 inches tall and an identical Clemson replica. Seen them around $250.00 ish. If I'm not mistaken they are brass and onyx... but don't hold me to that. of course you got some nuts on ebay that are trying to get rich off of Clemson items - wouldn't trust them.

Wifey and kids told me not to get one so who knows what they're up to. LOL. Hope that helps.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2017, 6:22 PM

I haven't seen any except the saint louis guy. I left a link in my other comment. It's 100% legit. Mine got to me in about 4 days. I think the ship time is listed as very long because he makes them as a side job so if he over sells them he has time to make more inside the shipping time frame.

And yes the plaque is custom and not part of the ebay purchase.

looks like he added the "Clemson University 2017" after

Feb 9, 2017, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: POTD: Clemson Fan Video "My Natty" ]

getting it. It's not in any of the previous shots. I got one from the guy in St. Louis that had them made and was selling them on eBay. It's nice and weighty, and doesn't have the Clemson University 2017 label on it. One of my favorite Clemson items.

This is how it looks on the real one:

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 9, 2017, 6:18 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: POTD: Clemson Fan Video "My Natty" ]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-12-034-H-METAL-REPLICA-COLLEGE-FOOTBALL-NATIONAL-CHAMPIONSHIP-TROPHY-/142245497686?

Mine came in last week. The maker does it as a side job so just send him a message on Ebay and I'm sure he'll give you an update on when the next batch will be done. Its is BEAUTIFUL.

Feb 9, 2017, 3:01 PM

What's the little fella's favorite hat with the "G" on it. Got to be a story behind that one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2017, 6:21 AM

That "G" logo is a Greenville Drive hat if I'm not mistaken. Minor league baseball team.

Feb 10, 2017, 9:13 AM

Thanks. I was just curious. He'll enjoy tiger baseball. Wish we were closer so I could take my grandson up there for the baseball games.

Stellar....+++++1.***

Feb 9, 2017, 3:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SO CUTE!***

Feb 9, 2017, 4:08 PM

The absolute best post I have ever seen and I've been coming

Feb 9, 2017, 8:29 PM

to Tigernet since 1996. Head and shoulders above any others.

Re: The absolute best post I have ever seen and I've been coming

Feb 9, 2017, 9:04 PM

Ha, That is high praise! Thank you

Re: The absolute best post I have ever seen and I've been coming

Feb 9, 2017, 9:21 PM

It is the best!!! Great job! Go Tigers! Keep those Nattys coming!!!

Amazon has link for it... St. Louis Hobby- $279.00***

Feb 9, 2017, 9:13 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2017, 7:20 AM

Priceless!

OUTSTANDING!

Feb 14, 2017, 9:15 AM

Man! Great job, and memories recorded for a lifetime for your son, for you and for your whole family and friends. Thanks for being that kind of fan and especially for being that kind of Dad! God bless!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OUTSTANDING!

Feb 14, 2017, 9:42 AM

Thanks man!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic