Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In need of your prayers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

In need of your prayers

Jan 28, 2013, 7:58 PM

I have never posted on here but I have been a Clemson fan for my entire 30 years of life and have had Three generations of my family attend Clemson. Orange is in my blood. But lately. I find myself in need of prayer and I turn to my Tiger brothers and sisters during my time of need.

Back late last year I was caught up in a layoff at work then a week right after that my wife of four years just leaves me and I find out she has been having a affair behind my back wile I was at work with a co worker from her job.Now my Grandmother has just passed away and she was my rock for many years I just humbly request your prayers during this time in my Life. On a positive note at least now I don't have to put up with Duke in the house since my ex and her family were Duke fans.

Thanks for your time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done. And keep your head up!***

Jan 28, 2013, 8:02 PM

God wants to help you in your time of need:

Jan 28, 2013, 10:26 PM

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God
all things work together for good,
for those who are called according to his purpose.

Matt. 11:28
Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden,
and I will give you rest.

Re: In need of your prayers

Jan 28, 2013, 8:04 PM

Better days will come - you seem to have found one good thing to come of it already, there will be others.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In my thoughts!

Jan 28, 2013, 8:05 PM

Better days are a head!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done

Jan 28, 2013, 8:05 PM

John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Done.***

Jan 28, 2013, 8:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done***

Jan 28, 2013, 8:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done.***

Jan 28, 2013, 8:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It can be tough, but the tough will

Jan 28, 2013, 8:16 PM

prevail.

It can be tough, but the tough will

Jan 28, 2013, 8:16 PM

prevail.

done.

Jan 28, 2013, 8:19 PM

Isaiah 40:31
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint.

Hang in there!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes those tough times we face will give us the strength we need to face anything. I pray God will give you a sense of peace. Stay close to him.

Keep yourself busy through these long winter nights. Things

will get better in spring.

Prayers for you brother. You're having quite a run.

Jan 28, 2013, 8:22 PM

Hang in there. Something good will come of it. No knowing when or where.

Wow, rough few months. Put The Lord first, trust Him

Jan 28, 2013, 8:23 PM

and He will deliver you from your pain. Praying for your success in employment search. Only time will help concerning grandmoyher's death and your marriage. God bless and KNOW that better days are ahead.

You got it - hang in there!***

Jan 28, 2013, 8:24 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

You will be in my prayers, and know that hard as it is to

Jan 28, 2013, 8:26 PM

see right now, "this too shall pass." I had a similar horrible string of events a few years back. I wouldn't have made it without the prayers of many good people. Hang in there and make it one day at a time.

You have a positive trait that will, no doubt, see you

Jan 28, 2013, 8:28 PM

through these tough times...your sense of humor. Most men face difficulties from time to time; it is a test of the true mettle of a man when he is willing to strive mightily to overcome difficulties. Rest assured, a lot of folks will be in your corner, cheering you on.

Done!!

Jan 28, 2013, 8:37 PM

Happy to pray for you or anyone who requests prayers. TigerNet has pulled me through several times and am tickled to do the same for you. Stay strong and hang in there. It IS like Hartins said.

Done***

Jan 28, 2013, 8:38 PM

Re: Be strong my friend!

Jan 28, 2013, 8:39 PM

It does get better! I went throgh something very similar 14 years ago. Now I have a wonderful wife and life is good again! Just hang in there!

Prayers for you. Stay strong!***

Jan 28, 2013, 8:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Done.

Jan 28, 2013, 9:00 PM

Keep your head up. Things will get better.

Done***

Jan 28, 2013, 9:04 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 28, 2013, 9:05 PM

Prayers

Done.***

Jan 28, 2013, 9:14 PM

Jan 28, 2013, 9:21 PM

I have been blessed with a wonderful Church family. They have held me up when times were tough, sometimes when my own family couldn't. I hope that you are also blessed with a Church family. Know that you are in my prayers, and I will also bring you up before my brothers and sisters in Christ.

DONE***

Jan 28, 2013, 9:22 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done. Trust God to carry you through.***

Jan 28, 2013, 9:22 PM

Jan 28, 2013, 9:25 PM

Bet wishes;stay strong.

Jan 28, 2013, 9:28 PM

Hang in there, best of luck.

done with verse

Jan 28, 2013, 9:33 PM

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for Thou art with me.

Jan 28, 2013, 9:39 PM

Done. Trust in HIM.

Prayers sent...***

Jan 28, 2013, 9:39 PM

Jan 28, 2013, 9:41 PM

Been there... stay strong, pray always, and trust God. Try to see the good and the positive lessons for the rest of your life.

Jan 28, 2013, 9:49 PM

Done!

tough times will make you stronger; praying for you.***

Jan 28, 2013, 9:51 PM

Done******

Jan 28, 2013, 9:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stay strong. Praying for you!******

Jan 28, 2013, 10:15 PM

Dig deep. There is opportunity all around you.

Jan 28, 2013, 10:21 PM

Find the strength that you didn't realize was there. If I can bounce back, so can you. Your medicine is exercise. Illigitimus Non Carborundum my friend.

Done***

Jan 28, 2013, 10:26 PM

Hang in there brother.....God will provide*******

Jan 28, 2013, 10:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Brother, I hate you are in this

Jan 28, 2013, 11:24 PM

situation. Sounds like several others on here have experienced a similar situation as you. The people closest to you have the ability to hurt you the most. Hopefully, you have a church family to lean on. If so, there will be someone in that family that can relate pain for pain with you because they have been there and have now found comfort in God. I'm sure you want to bust the guy's butt so bad you can hardly stand it. However, there is nothing you can do that will come close to what God can do. If they continue their relationship, there is a good chance one of them will feel the same pain you are feeling right now. Once the fire gets cool their fling will not be so much fun and then someone else is there. Some people just can not stay committed. Brother, I would really like to see you bust his butt but you don't need assault & battery on your record if you are looking for a job. Take care and be smart. Get you a good preacher and an attorney with a bulldog attitude. Don't give that heifer nothing you don't have to.

Prayer lifted...

Jan 28, 2013, 11:36 PM

My prayer for you is that one day soon you will be able to say "had I not gone through those struggles , I would not have not received these blessings". God will use deeds meant to harm and turn them into blessings for His Glory. Get into His word for strength.

Prayers for you. Come watch baseball practice in the sun-

Jan 29, 2013, 12:04 AM

it'll let you see the beauty of the world that doesn't go away, no matter how bad things look right now. Good Luck...we're all behind you.

Prayers outbound to the Real Rock***

Jan 29, 2013, 12:31 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2013, 2:20 AM

Done

Done. Better days are ahead!***

Jan 29, 2013, 4:03 AM

Jan 29, 2013, 5:00 AM

Done. Step into your new life with faith that God has wonderful things in store for you. God Bless.

The Bible says that you will not be tested beyond which

Jan 29, 2013, 8:30 AM

you can bear. My brother, as evidenced by the weight of these burdens, our Lord thinks a lot of you. I will pray that you are blessed with wisdom, discernment, and protection in this time of need.

Please keep us updated on what is going on...don't be shy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done***

Jan 29, 2013, 9:07 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

praying for you...try to stay positive brother!!!***

Jan 29, 2013, 9:08 AM

Done !!*****

Jan 29, 2013, 9:10 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done

Jan 29, 2013, 9:58 AM

nm

Done!***

Jan 29, 2013, 10:17 AM