Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stars aligned for MNC?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 738

Stars aligned for MNC?

Sep 30, 2013, 8:42 AM

Anyone else feel that we dodged a bullet with our schedule getting an out-manned WF squad on a day that our depth was lacking. D-line...Watkins, O-Line...Battle, Guillermo, Norton, Beasley, etc., Jenkins and Hot Rod get hurt, plus Bryant's 1/2 game suspension. What IF this happened on the FSU/SCAR weekend? Yeah we would compete, and we still won impressively even playing alot of 2nd/3rd teamers.

I'm just saying if there was a weekend that we could afford to be thin, WF was as good as any. Could this be THE year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd say the weeks against FSU and SCar will show more

Sep 30, 2013, 8:45 AM

On whether or not this is THE YEAR.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might be fun to dream about it, but that talk needs to start

Sep 30, 2013, 9:05 AM

in NOVEMBER.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Yep. That talk can start when we beat USuC. That will

Sep 30, 2013, 9:23 AM

be the toughest game of the year by far.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Stars aligned for MNC?

Sep 30, 2013, 9:20 AM

What if? I've never really understood why some people will bring into situations like Saturday, a what if, over a what was. I say this in a respectable manner because, on any given day our second and third team are capable of beating any team. Dabo and company have recruited pretty well, and our guys are being coached up pretty well. I wasn't shocked at all that our team handled Wake the way they did. Our team is being coached in a way that walk on's can expect to be counted on in games against teams as Wake Forest. I think that a more accurate what if would be. What if, we didn't have Dabo, Morris, BV, and all the other assistance!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 738
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic