Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spurrier probably shouldn't let Blackshear recruit for the gamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Spurrier probably shouldn't let Blackshear recruit for the gamecocks

Oct 12, 2015, 6:23 AM

“Should of looked around like my parents said” he tweeted before following up with “Listen to yall parents, they know best.”

http://m.goupstate.com/Section/394/Article/151019967

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spurrier probably shouldn't let Blackshear recruit for the gamecocks

Oct 12, 2015, 6:25 AM

Are those the same parents that raised a thieving liar ?
Asking for a solicitor friend .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 12, 2015, 6:31 AM

Spurrier said he will "do his best to handle these things in-house " .
I don't think the ol'boy has a firm grasp on what social media is , or how it works .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 12, 2015, 6:33 AM

"old" is the optimum word here. Age isnt the factor in old here, senility and humility settling in, two traits in a head coach at the end of their career. Holtz comes to mind here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2015, 6:32 AM

Maybe he meant he should have looked around for a better place to burglarize?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2015, 6:34 AM

LoL , I see Louisville and/or Auburn in this kid's future .

DB23

Who believes that if a Clemson player posted something like

Oct 12, 2015, 6:43 AM

that that he would already have been shown the back door?

Most ominous for the SCAR program was Spurrier's comment post game that they need players who show up to play, rather than those with excuses. Bad situation, I'd suggest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who believes that if a Clemson player posted something like

Oct 12, 2015, 6:55 AM

That was a very telling comment spurlid made regarding "If a player doesnt think he is ready to play, he doesnt have to play". I cant really see a Clemson player going up to BV and say, "Coach, my tummy hurts, maybe I shouldnt play today". Our guys HATE NOT playing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2023, 9:34 PM

While I think it is hilarious I also have to question - If this kid is so good how in the he%& can he not get on the field with that sorry secondary that they have? If he's worse than what they have currently then it's worse than I thought.

Oct 12, 2015, 6:55 AM

Well, he IS a defensive end after all.

Oct 12, 2015, 7:02 AM

Correct - meant DE not DB - Haven't seen him play. I guess if can't get on the field then he isn't ready... this is doing wonders for their recruiting. Oh well. Sit back and watch the circus unfold.

Oct 12, 2015, 7:12 AM

It's a trainwreck .
Not just off the tracks but over a cliff into gator infested waters .
The trains cargo ? Burning dumpsters .

DB23

Oct 12, 2015, 7:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Spurrier probably shouldn't let Blackshear recruit for the gamecocks ]

Clusterf*** defines their program right now. I love watching the coots always throwing up five of six. LOL Its what they live for. Next year, they will have to change that to five of seven, then five of eight. I love even their media is talking smack about Dabo, but hey, theyve got an old, senile, drunk OLD BALLS coach. They both fit their current program.

Oct 12, 2015, 7:23 AM

They hate on Dabo , but every last one of those hacks would rather be riding in the well designed Swinney model than the leaky , unbalanced galopy they are hanging on to .

DB23

"Should have actually learned some English while I was

Oct 12, 2015, 7:50 AM

sleeping in Class."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Should have actually learned some English while I was***

Oct 12, 2015, 10:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic