Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spring game questions - need advice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,459

Spring game questions - need advice

Mar 29, 2019, 3:15 PM

Attending my first spring game this year. ALLIN!

Just wondering if anyone could share any tips, best practices, etc for getting the most out of the day and the experience? parking, eating, drinking, seats selection, pregame, postgame, etc. Thanks!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spring game questions - need advice

Mar 29, 2019, 3:27 PM

Dont forget to buy a parking pass

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2019, 3:36 PM

I went last year. Free entrance, and open parking best I could tell. Plan to do tailgating just like a regular game.
There should be baseball with UL on that weekend

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2019, 4:16 PM

All I know is that previous attendance numbers were between 55 and 60 thousand so plan accordingly.

Some Clemson shopping questions. When I was at the Clemson Duke game, I also went shopping at the stadium's Fanatics store near the Oculus entrance. Is there another store on the other side of the stadium? If there is does it have the same items as the one I went to?

I also went to the Tiger Sports Shop on Tiger Blvd. Is that the only location?

I asked this last year but never got a clear answer. Which is the best Mr. Mr Knickerbocker location for Clemson gear? I read that the downtown location is now smaller after it reopened.

The two things I'm looking for are the widest assortment of Clemson gear in Clemson and the best place to get Clemson presents for kids. TIA to all.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think there is only 1 Mr. K's in Clemson now

Mar 29, 2019, 4:20 PM

Plus an "outlet" store kinda beside it where the Clemson Copy Shop was. The store by Publix closed.

Plan on a crowd.

We may take the boat if the weather permits and tie up at East Beach (the rowing center for you youngsters). Can't beat the traffic.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Mar 29, 2019, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Spring game questions - need advice ]

Hi! This is Julie Ibrahim, owner of The Tiger Sports Shop. We have two locations in Clemson. One is the highway store you refer to at 1102 Tiger Boulevard and the other is 364 College Avenue which is downtown Clemson with the landmark theater marquee sign featuring CLEMSON on both sides. It is one block from Bowman Field on the left as you head towards campus.

We will have a guest appearance with Christian Wilkins on Saturday, April 6th at the highway location. Tickets are $40 to see him and get an autograph. The hours will be 10AM-12PM.

The Tiger Sports Shop is the largest supplier of Clemson merchandise in the US (world!). So we have a fabulous selection. Our motto is "Everything Clemson for the Clemson Fan."

Thanks for asking and I hope this answers your question. If you stop in, say hi!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2019, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Spring game questions - need advice ]

Fanatics on West end of stadium (Oculus side) is the only location. There's not a store on the East end (Hill side). During regular season, there is a Fanatics location inside of Littlejohn also, but I don't know if that would be the case for the Spring game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,459
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic