Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Donald Trump going to LSU-Bama game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Donald Trump going to LSU-Bama game?

Nov 7, 2019, 12:05 PM

https://twitter.com/antonia_frank17/status/1192482952694902785?s=20

You think he would ever come to a Clemson game?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope not, they are asking fans to start going to the

Nov 7, 2019, 12:11 PM

stadium at 11:30 because of the security required. The game starts at 2:30, that would suck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Donald Trump going to LSU-Bama game?

Nov 7, 2019, 12:12 PM

I hope not. Do you know what a security hassle the President attending an event causes? I bet the stands are full at kickoff. Fans will have to go through real security. Not that "scared of a lawsuit" BS security to do at Clemson now.

Nov 7, 2019, 12:45 PM

George Bush Sr. went to many TAM games and security
didn't seem to be a problem.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2019, 2:26 PM

A&M is in the heart of Texas - their stands are better than most security you could hire.

Funny story - when we went last year, we start walking into that place - our seats were at the tip-top of the upper deck. Outside the stadium, we start walking up this ramp.. walked for what seemed like miles and it dumps you out, right into the stadium. No security, no bag check, they didn't even check our tickets. We were asking around (in the stadium), "are they going to check out tickets?" and the A&M people are like "for what?".. We explained, "to make sure our tickets are real and that we paid.." The A&M crowd was so confused at the thought of someone sneaking, or just walking into a stadium - they didn't get why anyone would do that. But - I know for a fact you can just walk up the ramps and into the stadium, no security or ticket check at all.

Well, don't go to the game then.***

Nov 7, 2019, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Donald Trump going to LSU-Bama game? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2019, 12:15 PM

My take is that unless the politician is a product of the school playing in the game, they should not be allowed in or anywhere near. But then my politics are basically boiled down to the concept of "get off my lawn".

Get off my lawn. Although using spy satellites would be useful for getting around the ACCN

Nov 7, 2019, 12:48 PM

Alabama invited the President so that should be okay with
you. Their lawn at their house. You take care of your lawn
and let Bama take care of theirs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2019, 12:17 PM

at least he will not have to worry about getting booed this time.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2019, 12:50 PM

most likely it'll be like one of his rallys.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 8, 2019, 6:21 AM

Billionaire Yankee, ex Clinton supporter, now the champeen of the southern people. Never would’ve thunk it in a million years.

Nov 7, 2019, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Donald Trump going to LSU-Bama game? ]

maybe he can parlay this into giving the commencement at Columbia U this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2019, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Donald Trump going to LSU-Bama game? ]

Nope...plus when they do the pre-game prayer, He will be right there in the stadium with them.

Nov 7, 2019, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Donald Trump going to LSU-Bama game? ]

Even in deep red Alabama, the proud home of Joe Moore, I think Fat Donny gets some boos ... not as many as Yankee Stadium, but enough to be heard.

Nov 8, 2019, 1:09 PM

The medical science community actually says that girth on an elderly man is beneficial. One reason a little extra weigh on senior citizens is good is that they live longer that skinny elderly people. It also gives them more energy reserves......

So, your insult of our countries President is tactless.

the nats fans booing him

Nov 7, 2019, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Donald Trump going to LSU-Bama game? ]

only for their catcher to put on a maga hat at the white house visit was the ultimate backfire

They pretty much told all the students,

Nov 7, 2019, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Donald Trump going to LSU-Bama game? ]

"if you boo Trump, you lose your seats for the rest of the year" in an e-mail from Student Government. Then they backtracked when people complained that it violated their 1st Amendment rights so somebody thinks there might be so0me booing of Trump in the scool administration.

Re: They pretty much told all the students,

Nov 7, 2019, 3:43 PM

Well of course students and anyone who doesn't work for a living area going to hate his guts. What the hell does either group know about the real world? The rest of us are thrilled to have our paychecks/401ks growing and taxes declining.

Nov 7, 2019, 8:41 PM

Obama helped my 401k better than trump. no politics here , just a statistical, numerical , demonstrative fact.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not me, my ira's are at an all time high my best 3 years

Nov 8, 2019, 5:21 AM

ever in business were the last three years. I've owned an engineering company for 23 years and development company for 21 years.

Now I supposed if you never started investing until after the housing crash and had a bunch of cash saved, then the obama term was good. Most of us were invested before then and spent most of the obama years getting out of a hole or getting back to where we were.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2019, 8:17 AM [ in reply to Re: They pretty much told all the students, ]

We are?

Despite how you feel about the president...

Nov 8, 2019, 6:38 AM [ in reply to They pretty much told all the students, ]

love him or hate him - we certainly have the right to cheer or boo in public (Alabama is a public university). This is why our country is great. If you want to be in a country that doesn't allow it's people to boo the leader then move to N. Korea or China.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He wants to show he can go to a sporting event and not get boo’ed.

Nov 7, 2019, 3:42 PM

This game would be perfect for him and his PR image that he cares so much about.

Then a stadium half full of indoctrinated college students

Nov 8, 2019, 6:03 AM

probably isn't his best bet.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would bet a large portion of LSU/Bama students are conservatives.

Nov 8, 2019, 6:47 AM

And the students only make up a portion of the stadium. Maybe I’m wrong, but I can’t think there’s another sporting event where he would stand a better chance of getting applauded. Maybe wrestling or Nascar, but I don’t consider them sports.

NASCAR is certainly a sport, pro wrestling is not, obviously

Nov 8, 2019, 12:33 PM

most Bama students are out of state, and it's still a university and thus a liberal indoctrination center, so I doubt he's popular among students.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2019, 8:48 PM

Saban please please please please please wear a red MAGA hat on the sideline it will help with recruiting.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2019, 11:23 PM

The guy and his family are trash. He will fit in perfectly pulling for Bama

Sports and politics don't mix

Nov 8, 2019, 12:43 AM

I don't care who it is

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Why wouldn't he? We very graciously went to the White House

Nov 8, 2019, 9:46 AM

and ate his Burger feast.

Nov 8, 2019, 9:51 AM

I expect that we will see him January 13, 2020.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic