Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Speaking of locking somebody up...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 477

Speaking of locking somebody up...

Aug 23, 2018, 11:32 AM

"“This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government’s E-Verify system, and was an employee in good standing,” the statement read.

“Yarrabee Farms follows all laws related to verifying employees are legal to work in the United States.”

Craig Lang is the former president of the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation and a 2018 Republican candidate for state secretary of agriculture, according to the Register..."

It turns out the farmer did not e-verify the illegal. He used the SS service instead according to Fox report this morning. Imo, ICE the FBI or some government agency should go through his farm's records and investigate to see just how many illegals the guy has used and fine that farm the maximum for each one. Of course they should prosecute everyone who is using a fake ID and SS number.

No, I don't give a ratstwat what party they support or who loses campaign funds over this.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/22/suspect-in-mollie-tibbetts-murder-worked-on-farm-owned-by-iowa-gop-family/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is where I dont see how libs get away with this

Aug 23, 2018, 11:35 AM

A ton of illegals use stolen SSNs.
Besides them being here illegally, they are commiting fraud now.
But nothing happens to them.

A US citizen does this and they are put away for a very long time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In a fair system whether someone votes dem or pub...

Aug 23, 2018, 11:43 AM

if they break the law they need to be prosecuted. Poor, rich, fat, skinny, old, young, black, white, yellow, brown or any mix thereof, no one should be exempt from prosecution if they break our law(s).

This isn't a slander against dems, pubs, poor, rich, fat, skinny, old, young, black, white, yellow, brown or any mix thereof, it's a statement of fact which is honest to the law. Until we get to the basics of what makes out nation great Trump will never MAGA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unless you are the president of course;-)***

Aug 23, 2018, 12:05 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is where I dont see how libs get away with this

Aug 23, 2018, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Here is where I dont see how libs get away with this ]

Was your subject line. Tha ####?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Voter fraud is a serious problem

Aug 23, 2018, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Here is where I dont see how libs get away with this ]

Pretty bad for a developed 1st world country.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/08/election-fraud-registered-voters-outnumber-eligible-voters-462-counties/

And again, CT88 I’ll try to stop calling the

Aug 23, 2018, 11:50 AM

Trumptards morons, but what is going on in this thread?

It’s like a detachment from reality or something.

No, this is a real as I get.

Aug 23, 2018, 12:07 PM

I have at times worked with huge crews of Mexican immigrants. I was charge many times with verifying that they were legal. When I ran across one who shouldn't be here I neglected to report him to anyone. I have always held the belief that all capitalist want everything as cheap as they can get it. When it comes to labor it's not like buying a new tractor.

You pay for a tractor once, labor is a weekly bill. If a man wants to cut cost he's going to appreciate what cheap labor does. The average American doesn't know that illegals working here drive down the wage for other unskilled workers. That's not my theory it's the fundamental taught in any economics course. That also give partial answer for what wages aren't growing with the economy.

I appreciate that it keeps the cost of producing a tomato down enough for everyone to have a tomato but having a tomato is not fulfillment of the American dream.

The first thing I will do if elected president is turn ICE loose on employers of illegals which will sour the milk for people coming here or overstaying their visas. I'm not saying let all the illegals go. All should be arrested for being here illegally and register with E-verify. If they miss a court date the next employer's E-verify search will notify ICE of their whereabouts. If not that employer should be charged with obstruction of justice. I wouldn't be playing politics with this.

Imo, this is Trump's biggest failure. He can do this without the pubs or dems. The law is in place to fine employers for this violation of the law. This is my honest opinion on fixing two of America's problems, illegals and low wage.

He's not failing

Aug 23, 2018, 12:12 PM

It's just not in the news, because it's not part of the liberal narrative.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/15/feds-crack-down-on-employers-who-hire-illegals/

Oh I'm not talking about that. I'm referencing xtiger's

Aug 23, 2018, 12:14 PM [ in reply to No, this is a real as I get. ]

thing about libs getting away with stuff, and memphis bringing in voter fraud and parroting Trump's defense of the popular vote thing.

Then there's the on-the-fence pubs who claim to not support Trump but defend his every action. They'll parse the words of every claim denigrating dear leader while ignoring the outright lies, conspiracies, and willful ignorance of their red brothers.

U can bite me.

Aug 23, 2018, 12:17 PM

J/k, man. I do enjoy defending Trump. At times it's quite difficult, I admit.

Imo, we spend too much time attacking and defending to be objective. Don't act like every post you make on this forum isn't some form of attack.

I never said I don't do that, I just try to keep them rooted

Aug 23, 2018, 12:20 PM

in reality.

Political reality is generally perspective.***

Aug 23, 2018, 1:38 PM

Truth is truth.***

Aug 23, 2018, 2:19 PM

Don't deceive yourself.

Aug 23, 2018, 2:25 PM

None of us know the entire story behind anything that's politicized. You say one thing, I contradict you then in the end we find out neither of us knew the truth. You sound like this is your first visit to the circus.

You sound like you're equivocating ######## with actual

Aug 23, 2018, 2:38 PM

verifiable facts. Which is what you're doing.

libs on here told me there is no evidence of voter fraud

Aug 23, 2018, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Voter fraud is a serious problem ]

odd

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kinda destroys Hilldogs popular vote

Aug 23, 2018, 11:58 AM

Libs cheat, it's the only way they win.

I'm not so sure that many wrongful votes are cast.

Aug 23, 2018, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Voter fraud is a serious problem ]

I think our problem is both parties using illegals as a political tool and both need them equally to make political hay.

It's worse than we think

Aug 23, 2018, 12:06 PM

But I've only seen undercover footage of democrats cheating.

https://youtu.be/jUDTcxIqqM0

um, its "undocumented migrant" you racist prick***

Aug 23, 2018, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Here is where I dont see how libs get away with this ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did ForeverClemson get to you too?***

Aug 23, 2018, 12:12 PM

Re: Speaking of locking somebody up...

Aug 23, 2018, 11:42 AM

Agreed. Going after employers is the logical place to start with enforcing immigration.

It's astounding that we see eye to eye on this.***

Aug 23, 2018, 11:43 AM

But then who is going to pay for your campaign?***

Aug 23, 2018, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Speaking of locking somebody up... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i always thought this was the best way to discourage

Aug 23, 2018, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Speaking of locking somebody up... ]

illegals from coming over. Cut off the money.

But I can guarantee you, is pubs tried to punish the companies, they would be called racists.
Saying they are going to put families into the streets with no jobs

....someone's been hacked....***

Aug 23, 2018, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Speaking of locking somebody up... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like the way that Trump and the conservatives

Aug 23, 2018, 1:46 PM

use the murder of an innocent girl for political points.

classy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A political statement wouldn't have included the news...

Aug 23, 2018, 1:50 PM

about the farmer and his family being republicans unless it came from a democrat.

Straighten up and stop swinging for the fence all the time. It will help your batting average greatly if you will hit the ball where's its pitched instead of putting your toes and hair into every swing.

Teh ball will find grass instead of leather more if you'll take a friend's advice.

Replies: 28
| visibility 477
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic