Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Speaking of high school, what was one of your
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Speaking of high school, what was one of your

Sep 25, 2015, 12:19 PM

favorite pranks to pull on people back in the day.

We had people that would ##### in the urinals all of the time, which I really never thought was a prank, because it was disgusting.

One of my personal favorites, was to take somebodies backpack when they left it unattended and dump the contents out, then turn it inside out. Place all of their books, etc. back in it and zip it up. Often times we'd also hide it in the ceiling tiles. I'll probably do this to my children if/when I have any. I like to think that played a big part in one girl transferring schools.

One of my friends had a cattle prod, and about once a week we'd hide among the parked cars and zap people who had their windows down waiting for school to start. That was a good one too.

Any fun stories like that, or any sodomy in the locker room type stuff? CS02, tell us about the time they made you into a shish-kabob with the broom.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My best prank was pretending like I was an awkward

Sep 25, 2015, 12:24 PM

teen who couldn't figure out how to get into the pants of the girls who I wanted to get in the pants of.

It was hilarious.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

No shame in starting off with a fatty and working your way

Sep 25, 2015, 12:27 PM

up. Rome wasn't built in a day. If you have a son, I hope you pass that knowledge on to him. Just convey the basic rules of engagement: "If it smells like trout, pull out"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, I took the direct route: I joined a band.

Sep 25, 2015, 12:31 PM

Doesn't matter if you suck or can't play or you don't know more than 3 songs, if you are in a rock band there is ##### to be had.

#ACCFTS

Well geeze, here you had me feeling sorry for you

Sep 25, 2015, 12:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKnjcC1UXNk

I'm not saying I was David Lee Roth. Maybe more like

Sep 25, 2015, 12:42 PM

Ringo Star.

#ACCFTS

Guys used to fart in class and try to blame it on you by

Sep 25, 2015, 12:26 PM

calling your name real loud. Also guys in the shower after football practice would try to cram a bar of soap up your a$$. I was a lil more refined than those other guys.;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A better version of this prank is to pull the soap out of

Sep 25, 2015, 12:29 PM

your own ###, and then hand it to someone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

I don't know why, I shouldn't be surprised

Sep 25, 2015, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Guys used to fart in class and try to blame it on you by ]

but that was a little gayer than I had anticipated. Point!

Bet you never left skid marks in high school!!***

Sep 25, 2015, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Guys used to fart in class and try to blame it on you by ]

Still do***

Sep 25, 2015, 4:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

going to a class that is not yours... and seeing how long it

takes for the teacher to notice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sometimes pretended to be a jock.

But I guess the joke was on me.

Go up to someone, start conversation, friend goes behind

Sep 25, 2015, 12:39 PM

them and gets on all fours. You push person you are having a conversation with, they trip over friend and end up in floor. Everyone laughs while you pisss on the person laying in the floor.

There was a girl in my high school who looked like Rick Flair. During lunch, the entire lunchroom would yell "WHOOOOOO" when she would get up and walk by. Pretty sure she dropped out of school due to this.

Baseball team had some tough initiations that you had to go through on your first road trip on Varsity. My first road trip was playoffs my Freshman year. I got moved up after JV. Everyone was being serious, so they didn't initiate me. The next year, they all forgot and I just told them they did it the previous year. #NeverGotRaped

Football bus, guys would drop their pants and stick their #### in your face if you weren't paying attention. Don't fall asleep or you might get nuts on your face. #AlsoNeverGotRaped

High School was weird.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, the pushing people one is a classic

Sep 25, 2015, 12:46 PM

Might have to do that to somebody at the Notre Dame game, that's always good for a laugh.

Probably as gay as we got were what we called "chicken brains", which was basically just pulling your nuts out of your shorts and trying to get people to look.

It wasn't too long ago that I was in high school, but I wonder how much trouble some of this stuff would get us in now.

We were doing a version of the "chicken brains" prank in

Sep 25, 2015, 12:52 PM

college.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We used to call it "the flying squirrel".

Sep 25, 2015, 1:06 PM

Pull nuts out of zipper, stretch into flying squirrel mode, and then "fly" through the middle of the given party screaming "FLYING SQUIRREL FLYING SQUIRREL FLYING SQUIRREL".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's called "table topping"***

Sep 25, 2015, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Go up to someone, start conversation, friend goes behind ]

That's similar to the prank we did with backpacks

Sep 25, 2015, 1:02 PM

We would walk behind someone and unzip their backpack so all of their books would fall out in the hallway

Go up to someone, start conversation, friend goes behind

Sep 25, 2015, 1:04 PM

them and gets on all fours. Then you have ##### with your friend in front of everybody. It was so hilarious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speaking of high school, what was one of your

Sep 25, 2015, 1:06 PM

Me and 3 of my redneck friends picked up some stink bombs on a church sponsored ski trip to Gatlinburg. They were basically small glass vials with a sulfur compound in them. You would drop the vial on the ground and step on it. Came back to school the following monday and following first period we each hit a different wing of the school. Pretty awful smell if you were within 30 yards of it.
They got quite a reaction. Took a while for the faculty to calm down the student body. Principal came over the intercom and said they would catch whoever did it.
Waiting in line for lunch, a classmate came up and said I had just been called to the office with 3 others. One of my buddies must have bragged and got caught. He threatened to expel us, but we ended up with 3 day's suspension and 3 saturday detentions. I got kicked out of the beta club-didn't get to go to myrtle beach that year.

I had a friend who did the stink bombs...never got caught

Sep 25, 2015, 1:14 PM

he would also super glue quarters to tile floors, lunch room tables, and desks and watch mofos try to pick them up.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do you call it when you are walking behind someone

Sep 25, 2015, 1:10 PM

and just when they are raising their back foot as they walk, you kick it just a little so it hooks their other foot, then they trip.

Also the thing where you call in a bomb threat from the pay phone just to get out of a test.

#ACCFTS

we called that

Sep 25, 2015, 1:14 PM

"walking behind someone and just when they are raising their back foot as they walk, you kick it just a little so it hooks their other foot, then they trip"

That's it!***

Sep 25, 2015, 1:17 PM

#ACCFTS

You can also wait til they are stepping forward and kick

Sep 25, 2015, 1:23 PM

the back of their foot so the take a really long step. Scares the fool out of you, but without the fall.

Hmm, intriguing. I must test this on my son.***

Sep 25, 2015, 1:25 PM

#ACCFTS

Not sure--I have just about successfully purged high school

Sep 25, 2015, 1:16 PM

from my memory. I need that spaces for other stuff.

I used to let out a snake in the girls's restroom down by

Sep 25, 2015, 1:22 PM

the cafeteria right before lunch 2-3 times a year. Watching the terrified assistant pricipal run around until the biology teacher would come and catch it was funnier than the screaming girls.

When the girls would talk about it I'd make snake in my pants jokes.

Good times

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

You know there's a school administrator somewhere that will

Sep 25, 2015, 1:25 PM

Read this and be filled with rage. Probably plotting to burn our houses down because the fact any of this happened is eating away at them on the inside.

We had a school administrator who lived on our street.

Sep 25, 2015, 1:54 PM

We repeatedly played the "hide a quarter stick of dynamite in the mailbox" game with her.

We put principals car on the roof once...

Sep 25, 2015, 1:54 PM

He left on a Friday for some conference for the weekend. Spent all day Saturday at school with about 30 other seniors getting it up there. Thankfully he drove a vw bug. Used two car Jacks and a bunch of wood.
He was a good sport about it.
#### janitor pulled two I beams from nearby construction and drove it down in about 2 minutes. Doh!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HS Janitors can MacGuyver anything.***

Sep 25, 2015, 3:02 PM

Guy was a genius ****

Sep 25, 2015, 4:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i would drop goldfish into the overalls of

Sep 25, 2015, 2:20 PM

the girl who sat in front of me.

when she got called to the board or class was over she would leave a trail of goldfish behind her.

sorry corinne.

get one of those little cartons of chocolate milk

Sep 25, 2015, 2:25 PM

and open the top fully...like the whole square opened.

Then fold it back together and chunk it off the stairwell/overpass thing onto the concrete in front of the kids walking to class after leaving the cafeteria. Shatsplatter.

CSB and good times

Do I know you!?!?!?

Sep 25, 2015, 4:07 PM

Did you go to Dorman?

Hiding in the trunk of a friend's car who'd pop the release

Sep 25, 2015, 2:31 PM

as someone walked by and you'd jump out and scare them.

Some kid lost her balloon doing this.

Also off-duty cops don't think it's nearly as funny.

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic