Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Speaking of being cut
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 469

Speaking of being cut

Oct 17, 2018, 10:00 AM

In todays episode of facebook

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I don't know how you do this in a free country like ours

Oct 17, 2018, 10:08 AM

But I truly believe the success of our nation hinges on sterilizing people like that. Idiocracy is real people, and it's happening as we speak.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A starting point would be a way to make sure these kids

Oct 17, 2018, 10:29 AM

get what they need with NO cash value to the parent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would help, but that doesn't change the fact that often

Oct 17, 2018, 10:38 AM

the kids are of even lower intelligence than the parents. And they'll start breeding before age 20. They'll have more legit crazy people (Like people with schizophrenia) in one generation than you have people in 2-3 generations of your family.

People of extremely low intelligence and with mental illness reproduce like it's nobodies business.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is the plan. We'll get all of the poors live in a dorm

Oct 17, 2018, 10:46 AM

of sorts with a dining hall. Part of that no cash value support will be meals. Lace the food with stuff that kills sperms. Boom.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or...hear me out on this...instead of sperm killer....

Oct 17, 2018, 10:51 AM

cyanide?

Right?????

I mean, right???????????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We can keep them alive as cannon fodder against

Oct 17, 2018, 11:04 AM

the robot overlords,

Not a bad plan, although you're probably killing a few

Oct 17, 2018, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Here is the plan. We'll get all of the poors live in a dorm ]

bloodlines that would be beneficial to society. If you could pre-sort them with some sort of trashiness test that would help. Send them into JC Penny and see if they come out wearing an Affliction t-shirt or Polo, something like that. Honestly, these days you can usually pick out the kids destined for failure just by how they spell their name.

So we're sterilizing anyone wearing a

Oct 17, 2018, 11:14 AM

Polo shirt now?

Slippery slope

Oct 17, 2018, 11:15 AM

Next thing you know, anyone wearing clothes in general, done for.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's just ridiculous, it would never get that far

Oct 17, 2018, 11:20 AM

At worst, I could see people who wear hoodies and beanies when it's hot outside getting thrown into the mix, possibly men who wear capri pants.

and white rimmed sunglasses***

Oct 17, 2018, 11:20 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and put their ears under their ball cap***

Oct 17, 2018, 11:21 AM

say what now?***

Oct 17, 2018, 11:22 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"....possibly men who wear capri pants. "

Oct 17, 2018, 11:27 AM

And white rimmed sunglasses. And and put their ears under their ball cap.

Heres an expansive list for this thread

Oct 17, 2018, 11:25 AM [ in reply to and put their ears under their ball cap*** ]

@Lakebum1®

I had no idea people tucked their ears into their hats.

Oct 17, 2018, 11:34 AM

But why?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, those aren't people.***

Oct 17, 2018, 11:36 AM

good question.

Oct 17, 2018, 11:44 AM [ in reply to I had no idea people tucked their ears into their hats. ]

Whats worse? A guy in his 40's doing it. With a backwards hat.

Might as well put on a jersey and jump around, spilling his beer, drunkenly yelling about how great his fsking Steelers are!

Been around the world and found

Oct 17, 2018, 10:47 AM [ in reply to That would help, but that doesn't change the fact that often ]

That only stupid people are breeding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVOD5D4IArw

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Re: I don't know how you do this in a free country like ours

Oct 17, 2018, 10:58 AM [ in reply to I don't know how you do this in a free country like ours ]

CS02 often says Hitler was misunderstood

Oct 17, 2018, 11:11 AM

What I'm advocating for is totally different, anyway. I want trashy people of all races, genders, and religious beliefs sterilized. Not gassed in gas chambers, just sterilized. We'll gas them after they get caught driving slow in the left lane, or not using turning signals.

Those people have always existed.

Oct 17, 2018, 11:01 AM [ in reply to I don't know how you do this in a free country like ours ]

They just have public forums to display themselves in all their glory now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, but I think there are indicators that they're

Oct 17, 2018, 11:06 AM

outproducing the rest of the otherwise normal population now. I think I hear about the worst of it because of what my wife does, but it's growing problem. We can't care for the mentally ill now, and they're out there having 3-4 babies a piece who are going to be just as crazy, if not crazier than them.

exactly, and it's really accelerated the last 30 years or so

Oct 17, 2018, 11:53 AM

The first 5 mins of Idiocracy is no joke. Back in the summer I ran into a lady I hadn't seen in many years. Her aunt used to work in my Mom's restaurant and she hung out there sometimes. She's approximately my age (60ish). I remember she quit school because she was pregnant. Had several kids... and then they starting spitting out kids at 15 or 16, too... and those kids did the same... rinse and repeat. That's like 4 generations now, probably 30 or 40 people. She was showing me pictures and it was crazy... grandkids, great grandkids, etc, etc. All living in poverty, of course. Most of em in the same projects to this day.

No, I'm not being racist... the white trash trailer parks are no different. As well as the "barrios" out west. A gazillion younguns running around everywhere.

Me? I had one kid, and he still hasn't married. A lot of my friends have 1 or 2, and they wait until after college to get married, so they're still waiting on a grandkid. Some folks I know just decided to have none at all. The math is fairly startling...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

And every single one of them has rather high expectations of

Oct 17, 2018, 12:06 PM

what the state/county is supposed to do for them, I'd venture to guess.

*their***

Oct 17, 2018, 10:22 AM

Aero's having a baby?***

Oct 17, 2018, 10:27 AM

You shut your whoar mouth.***

Oct 17, 2018, 10:31 AM

she sounds crazy too.

Oct 17, 2018, 11:49 AM

How about try and get her baby daddy into rehab and meetings so one day he can be in his child’s life. Keeping him alienated from his child will only cause more drug addict behavior.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 469
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic