Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Speakin of Bentley....I cannot wait until he joins Todd in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,467

Speakin of Bentley....I cannot wait until he joins Todd in

Sep 13, 2018, 7:31 AM

the broadcast booth...I can hear it now. Todd," Well Jake, Clemson has been cyclin' out since that last National Championship and I think we are on the tail end of this 8 game streak".Jake," Yep Todd, they really haven't been better than our teams in any of those years. Frankly, the Gamecocks should be lining up today to win OUR 9th in a row". .....and then Corey Miller chimes in from his spot as the sideline reporter,"Hey Todd and Jake, let's be honest,CLemson is not a great team. I mean, they've lost 12 games over the past 9 years. And I know the total score over the last 8 games with Clemson has been 325 to 63, but that is because 4 of those games were played in Clemson and the other 4 were played in Columbia with ACC refs".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speakin of Bentley....I cannot wait until he joins Todd in

Sep 13, 2018, 7:47 AM

How very true! Well said.

better grab a snickers

Sep 13, 2018, 7:49 AM

according to class09, jake is the next Tom Brady

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 13, 2018, 8:18 AM

Unless the chickens somehow upset ?? the Tigers in Cola. next year, I do not see them beating Clemson anytime soon. A potential nine game losing streak is certainly possible.
The chicken announcers and their fans do not want to grasp the long term team comparison.

Go Tigers ??!!

Sep 13, 2018, 8:28 AM

There are so many things they cannot seem to wrap their little bird brains around. They are such a non-factor, but only they seem to care. For the rest of the world it's just business as usual. For them, there always is "next year".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's going to take a few years

Sep 13, 2018, 8:52 AM

Jake will have to consumer large amounts of broken glass and kereosene to get the voice quality
that Coots are accustomed to with Todd

Re: It's going to take a few years

Sep 13, 2018, 9:02 AM

wonder what will happen first...Tadd losing his voice entirely or dirt peckers ending the streak??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,467
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic