Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So...what did Kirk say that was out of line?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,893

So...what did Kirk say that was out of line?

Aug 20, 2014, 12:42 PM

starting a new QB on the road will be tough?

Starting some young guys at skill positions will be tough?

I'm struggling to find something he said wrong.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not so much what he said, it's what he didn't say

Aug 20, 2014, 12:43 PM

Did I say it right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Apparently...***

Aug 20, 2014, 12:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Herbie is supposed to be in our back pocket.

Aug 20, 2014, 12:43 PM

He has betrayed us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Herbie is supposed to be in our back pocket.

Aug 20, 2014, 12:52 PM

You were supposed to be leaving

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15673406

Now who's the one betraying us?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That was my scok.***

Aug 20, 2014, 12:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Your scok

Aug 20, 2014, 12:54 PM

seems to have a bad case of the ghey. hthiasmh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Well, if the shoes fits...

Aug 20, 2014, 12:56 PM

Wait, what?

Re: Herbie is supposed to be in our back pocket.

Aug 20, 2014, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Herbie is supposed to be in our back pocket. ]

AHAHAHAHA! Post of the day!

It's what he didn't say but that's okay. He'll learn soon...***

Aug 20, 2014, 12:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently if you don't predict us to win every game

Aug 20, 2014, 12:52 PM

you are a Clemson hater. Some people are just being childish as Herbie has always been huge supporter of our program on National TV.

I love Herbie. He's the most unbiased reporter at ESPN.

Apr 23, 2024, 8:24 AM

And he is usually a vocal supporter of Clemson, despite the fact that we have burned him many times in the past.

I'm not going to be upset just because he's not picking us to go undefeated and win the playoff.

You don't see anything wrong with that?

Aug 20, 2014, 1:02 PM

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Actually, nothing wrong with what he said.....

Aug 20, 2014, 7:23 PM

It's just been said a million times! What a shock to say what everyone has been saying.

Problem is, cuz it's the beloved "Herbie" it makes a new headline and we are talking about it.

ENOUGH! OK, Herbie, you were a ggggrrreeeaaattteee QB at
QBU... uh, THE ohio state university. Your looks landed you a gig with ESPN.... Come up with something everyone in the world isn't saying!!!!!

To ur point

Aug 20, 2014, 9:09 PM

He says that UGay would struggle if the game was in Death Valley.

While the title of the article implies that he is bashing us, I read it as he think we will be pretty even teams with the home field advantage giving UGay the edge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,893
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic