Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
South Carolina will be a tune up game for the Tarheels.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,417

South Carolina will be a tune up game for the Tarheels.

Jul 14, 2015, 11:34 PM

That's where South Carolina football is chump. Back in the gutter where it has always been. Way to show you are back by pumping LSU.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: South Carolina will be a tune up game for the Tarheels.

Jul 14, 2015, 11:37 PM

I hope the cheatholes beat them by half a hundred.

Re: South Carolina will be a tune up game for the Tarheels.

Jul 14, 2015, 11:39 PM

I think that game goes to the Holes , but it cannot be considered a lock . I just believe that the Coots will not have made enough defensive improvement to keep Carolina from scoring a bunch of points.
Also , Fedora brought in Gene Chizik as his new DC , and he knows a little about defense himself .
We shall see , but Carolina should be favored in this game at kickoff , and the Coots will not be happy about that .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Heels' O is hard to stop

Jul 15, 2015, 12:16 AM

and I'm far from convinced that the Coot D will be significantly improved. Not to mention their QB situation.. Could get ugly, worse than their TX A&M opener last year. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heels' O is hard to stop

Jul 15, 2015, 1:05 AM

A coot friend of mine said that they will win and that the crowd will be 80% SC fans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2015, 1:16 AM

Was this before or after he hit the meth? It's important.

Jul 15, 2015, 1:30 AM

Don't know if you were watching the same spring game as I, but SC looks big, strong, and capable - and that was in April with the entire summer to grow and improve, incoming recruits (juvees), and lots of missed opportunities and motivation stemming from their 14 season.

Besides, why wouldn't we want to beat a really good SC team in November - at their house?

Did y'all get that meth on Huger Street?***

Jul 15, 2015, 7:24 AM

Rucker looked a little flabby

Jul 15, 2015, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Heels' O is hard to stop ]

If he's starting opposite of Cooper, he really needs to hit the gym this summer.

Both teams suffer from the mediocre blues....

Jul 15, 2015, 7:14 AM

but i have no confidence that even with nearly their entire offense returning, unc can beat usuck's pathetic defense. The talent on both teams is overrated.

Until "Larry the Lid" Fedora proves he can do something at unc no football coach has done since the '50's---and that is make tarhole football more than an afterthought to their basketball program----I'm still picking usuck to win this game.

The one unpredictable variant is that its the first game for 2 teams who have little confidence in their own abilities...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My only hope ...

Jul 15, 2015, 10:45 AM

is one where the stadium grounds open up and both teams and fans are swallowed up into the bowels of hades.

I was going to go with a lightning storm and rain

Jul 15, 2015, 11:00 AM

and a 6-6 tie called off after a 4 hour wait

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,417
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic