Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't bet on sports, but if I did
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I don't bet on sports, but if I did

Oct 15, 2019, 11:00 AM

I would bet the house on Florida minus 5.5 this weekend...and I don't think Florida is as good as advertised

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Florida is going to steamroll uof5c...

Oct 15, 2019, 11:17 AM

Florida isn't that good IMO but they're not going to give away the game like UGa did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Florida is going to steamroll uof5c...

Oct 15, 2019, 11:29 AM

Coots will struggle to get 10 pts (imo). They'll be starting Joyner against a really good secondary and we already know that the Coots running game is soft butter so that's not a great lot of hope for them there .
How well the Dirtpecker defense performs against a bad UF offense will determine how badly they're embarrassed at home .
But yes , that line seems comical . Gators coming off an embarrassing loss versus Coots high on themselves after an improbable win . This one will not be in doubt much after the end of the 1st Q.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yup...

Oct 15, 2019, 11:35 AM

uof5c will still be busy patting themselves on the back after receiving an early Christmas present from UGa.

The Capons aren't good enough to line up against quality teams and beat them straight-up. They have to hope those teams beat themselves which is exactly what Georgia did for them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yup...

Oct 15, 2019, 1:02 PM

Has Hilinski already been ruled out?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think so...

Oct 15, 2019, 1:08 PM

in fact, I believe CussChamp said he practiced yesterday and would play.

Not sure how feasible that is considering he had to be helped off the field and into the locker room on Saturday.

South Carolina scored 10 points on Offense. None in the 2H

Oct 15, 2019, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Florida is going to steamroll uof5c... ]

they scored a TD on a busted coverage, and a 30 Yard Drive for a FG as the result of UGA failing to convert a 4th Down on their own 39. Then the Pick 6 (Defense). Then the FG in OT.

If UGA doesn't turn the ball over 4 Times, miss 2 FGs, fumble on the 10, etc etc, the game is 35-10 or so, just like the point spread indicated it should have been. Woulda, shoulda, coulda i know, but 10 points isnt going to beat Florida without the benefit of 4 turnovers, a pick 6, and 2 missed FGs

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Agreed !!!

Oct 15, 2019, 1:14 PM

If Florida doesn't self-destruct and beat themselves like UGa did, Florida will win.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic