Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
1988 I hope you're not too tired
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 495

1988 I hope you're not too tired

May 18, 2020, 3:13 PM

you got some major spinning to do on this one

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/saudi-arms-sale-was-second-area-investigation-fired-state-department-n1209521

Looks like the dog walking and laundry was the Trump admin trying to get ahead of the story.

Smells a lot like Iran Contra.

Hopefully our AG doesn't try to cover anything up..... like last time

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: 1988 I hope you're not too tired

May 18, 2020, 3:19 PM

"A White House official has said that Pompeo recommended to Trump that Linick be fired, and that Trump agreed."

The guy being investigated got the guy doing the investigating fired.

Because that doesn't look bad at all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm doing shady ####

May 18, 2020, 3:21 PM

you're not helping me do shady #### so I'm running to the boss to get you fired.

Pompeo said the inspector general “wasn't performing a function in a way that we had tried to get him to" and was "trying to undermine what it was that we were trying to do."

May 18, 2020, 3:21 PM

ClemsonTiger1988®

May 18, 2020, 7:30 PM

You are becoming Balm. Post and talk to yourself 3-4 times in a thread.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No need to spin anything.

May 18, 2020, 3:53 PM

Pompeo was investigating Linick going back to 2019. When it became suspicious that he was going to be fired he opened an investigation into Pompeo over dry cleaning pickup and dog walking and other trvial bullchit.

When he discovered this wasn't going to insulate him from being fired he started whining about arms sales to Saudi Arabia.

He's an Obama holdover, it's open season on them so get over it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you have a source on that

May 18, 2020, 3:56 PM

since it was members of Congress who asked him to investigate Pompeo over SA.

Re: Do you have a source on that

May 18, 2020, 4:19 PM

It's an old story. Obama holdovers have been dropping like flies since Mueller reported no collusion with Russia.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/15/pompeo-fires-state-dept-inspector-general-steve-linick/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, "no" would be your answer.***

May 18, 2020, 4:51 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like I said, it's old news.

May 18, 2020, 5:16 PM

The only thing new is how the dems want to open another congressional impeachment investigation. Best of luck since the POTUS can fire anyone in the executive branch with or without reason.

"Two sources familiar with Linick’s ouster told the DCNF that while they were not certain of the precise reason that the watchdog was fired, he was under investigation last year by the Department of Defense’s inspector general for mishandling sensitive material."

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/05/16/teeth-are-gnashed-after-state-dept.-ig-is-fired-heres-the-real-story/

Source on new impeachment investigation?***

May 18, 2020, 5:56 PM

Re: Source on new impeachment investigation?***

May 18, 2020, 7:25 PM

That was me poking at the ridiculousness of the Russian hoax and the Ukrainian investigation into a phone call during a global pandemic. However, Schiff, Pelosi and Nadler would impeach Trump for wiping his butt toward the front in they could get videos.

and that was me poking at your poking

May 18, 2020, 7:29 PM

Pretty sure in your example, you'd offer to be the toilet paper.

Re: and that was me poking at your poking

May 18, 2020, 9:39 PM

Loser

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With many Trump supporters offering to use...

May 19, 2020, 3:40 PM [ in reply to and that was me poking at your poking ]

their tongues can I consider myself a reasonable Trump supporter?

Btw, I've been studying the 2019 investigation into Diklip was for his part in leaking but other sources say he was in up to his neck with the Steele paper being passed around.

'Brian Bulatao, the State Department’s undersecretary for management, said concern over Linick had grown because of a “pattern of unauthorized disclosures, or leaks,” to the news media about investigations that were in an early draft form. He said that officials had no evidence Linick was personally responsible for the leaks but that the disclosures had the potential of tainting the outcome of ongoing probes.

Bulatao said the concern came to a head last fall with media reports about one investigation citing “two government sources involved in carrying out the investigation.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/pompeo-says-he-didnt-know-fired-inspector-general-was-investigating-him/2020/05/18/3ab08dca-9923-11ea-b60c-3be060a4f8e1_story.html

I'm ok that you guys pay no attention to Fox or other conservative news sources but when you fail to read your favorite left wing source it makes me wonder if you aren't intentionally avoiding the truth all together.

please do***

May 18, 2020, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Source on new impeachment investigation?*** ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

That kinda sounds like spin.***

May 18, 2020, 5:26 PM [ in reply to No need to spin anything. ]

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 16
| visibility 495
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic