Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, we're basically here.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 983

So, we're basically here.

Nov 20, 2020, 10:05 AM

-The election was legitimate. Biden won. Trump lost.
-There hasn't been any proven evidence of fraud. Georgia's recount highlights that. The counts and recounts have been done by bipartisan officials.
-Trump's lawsuits are failing.
-Trump and his team are now trying to subvert the election by putting pressure on state officials to interfere with the results.
-Any American who is supporting the president and his team's actions in these endeavors basically do not care for the democratic process to play out but are simply partisan hacks who are fine with this president's attempts to steal the election and harm our nation's security.

Please, by all means, refute any of this and provide evidence to shut me down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: So, we're basically here.

Nov 20, 2020, 10:11 AM

An Apology, and a realisation, and hopefully a step towards being a  responsible man… | Writing in ShadowsAn Apology, and a realisation, and hopefully a step towards being a  responsible man… | Writing in Shadows

Well that was easy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Nov 20, 2020, 10:18 AM

Come on Cat, you know this is just a distraction so Jared and Don Jr can rip all the copper plumbing out of the white house.

If you told him Lincoln hid gold in a secret vault in the west wing, the entire family would be up all night with sledge hammers poking holes in everything.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know, that's an interesting point.

Nov 20, 2020, 10:20 AM

I'm going to be curious to see what the Trump family steals out of there. I predict some of the Norman Rockwell paintings.

Yes, they are going to steal things, Trumpers.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Kayleighy McEnany on the day before inauguration...

Nov 20, 2020, 3:04 PM

"Today it is with great regret we have to announce that our 4 year investigation into Obama's theft of numerous priceless paintings from the White House has not resulted in the return of those paintings."

President Trump will address you now:

Trump: Obama stole a LOT of paintings. All of the good ones. Also the original Declaration of Independence.

Reporter: There were pictures of your children carrying paintings out to a van last night. The van was tracked to your manhattan apartment.

Trump: That's a nasty question. You're also very ugly. Next.

T3Tiger on TNet the next day: You guys love Obama so much and he STOLE paintings from the White House!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2020, 10:20 AM

What about the bombshell Venezuela news?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2020, 10:24 AM

Felt bad for Rudy. He had a serious flop sweat issue yesterday during the presser. Whatever dye he puts on his hair was running down both cheeks. Not a good look.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I found yesterday's press conference compelling.

Nov 20, 2020, 10:28 AM

How can one not believe in massive voter fraud after that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn’t there some evidence of fraud in every national

Nov 20, 2020, 11:05 AM

election? Just not enough to change the result.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depends on who won. If it's a Democrat it's obviously legit

Nov 20, 2020, 11:07 AM

If a Republican wins....Well, we've got to get to the bottom of that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what does this even mean? in what other case have Dems

Nov 20, 2020, 12:00 PM

failed to concede an election after the results were clear? Haven't they exhausted every avenue? and keep in mind, it's not like Gore/Bush where the election came down to literally hundreds of votes in one state. We're talking 10s of thousands of votes across several states.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

You know what it means. There's nothing clear about this

Nov 20, 2020, 12:26 PM

election. I'm not sure, have they? All of the votes aren't certified. Maybe this breaks from tradition of conceding based on media projections, but I'm not quick to denounce it given the last 4 years. Although I remain continually amazed by the "nothing to see here" attitude displayed by the same exact people who pushed a Russian collusion narrative for 4 years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think it's a coincidence that the same people who

Nov 20, 2020, 12:52 PM

think this election is suspicious are the same people who think Russian hacking and collusion was a hoax. I'll go out on a limb and presume that they're also not convinced that anthropogenic climate change is real.

I guess it's a good thing we're past attempting to reconcile

Nov 20, 2020, 1:18 PM

political beliefs then. I hope everyone gets what they voted for good and hard. And that goes for everyone.

Re: Depends on who won. If it's a Democrat it's obviously legit

Nov 20, 2020, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Depends on who won. If it's a Democrat it's obviously legit ]

Please tell me you're not one of the people on the bus with the others claiming this election isn't legitimate.

Re: Isn’t there some evidence of fraud in every national

Nov 20, 2020, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Isn’t there some evidence of fraud in every national ]

joseph,

I hate to see us continue to call mistakes fraud. I think it muddies the water.

Fraud, to me, connotes deliberate and to a lesser extend - large scale.

Harm our nation's security.

Nov 20, 2020, 11:22 AM

I've been hearing this a lot lately. How's that again?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

I think the point on that is we have a President Elect...

Nov 20, 2020, 11:35 AM

that takes over as President in 2 months and isn't getting national security briefings because President Trump is keeping the GAO from signing the paperwork indicating there is a perceived winner in the election.

Also, the incoming admin can't begin background checks on positions in the incoming admin...that runs the risk of putting the incoming admin behind pace of filling key positions.

The different departments are barred from interfacing with the Biden Transition Team until the GAO acts.

I sure as heck am not an expert, but from where I sit, if this goes on for too much longer, it puts the incoming admin behind schedule and does put the country at risk due to not having a smooth transition.

Re: I think the point on that is we have a President Elect...

Nov 20, 2020, 11:43 AM

Flow,

I think it is the GSA

You are right...GSA not GAO. Been a ...

Nov 20, 2020, 1:00 PM

bad acronym morning for me.

Nov 20, 2020, 11:56 AM [ in reply to I think the point on that is we have a President Elect... ]

I think Trump should allow the transition team access while he pursues legal remedies, although at the conclusion of all of this, Biden will be the President. I do think it is important to clean up voting irregularities as much as is possible for future elections, but Trump will not be able to overturn the results. Fortunately Harris is getting national security briefings in her role as a Senator. I didn't vote for Biden/Harris but I think Trump is being irresponsible to hold up necessary access to ensure that the country has a smooth transition.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to I think the point on that is we have a President Elect... ]

First of all, Biden isn’t making any real decision...ever. Maybe ham or pb&j. Second of all, once Biden is sworn in, he can hand out interim clearances like candy until the background investigations are complete. Up until that day, I’ll trust Trump with my national security.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2020, 2:52 PM

Outgoing administrations give top-secret intel to incoming administrations so they can continue keeping America secure and safe. Period. That's how it goes. Trump violates this because he doesn't respect American security.

If you support it, you don't either.

Nov 20, 2020, 2:58 PM

What BS.

Biden has no interest in national security. Haven't we covered this? It does not show up in any of his plans. He has no short term memory anyway, so may as well wait until January to give him the brief.

Special K certainly has no interest in national security either except taking zeros off its budget and moving them to the welfare line to buy more votes.

Nov 20, 2020, 3:08 PM

He will have his administration of people that need to be updated.

What part of...

Nov 20, 2020, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I think the point on that is we have a President Elect... ]

Every outgoing presidential administration gives this intel to incoming administrations do you not understand?

This process isn't about party politics.

"Biden has no interest in national security."...

Nov 20, 2020, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I think the point on that is we have a President Elect... ]

that's the dumbest thing you've posted in here in a while. And that is really saying something!

Why are you the way that you are?

Nov 20, 2020, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I think the point on that is we have a President Elect... ]

“If you support it, you don't either.”

What does that even mean? Why would you say that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Great day....

Nov 20, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I think the point on that is we have a President Elect... ]

that was a stupid reply

Here's former Bush chief of staff Andy Card's answer...

Nov 20, 2020, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Harm our nation's security. ]

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/11/former-bush-chief-of-staff-cites-9/11-warns-about-slow-transition.html

“The 9/11 Commission had said if there had been a longer transition and there had been cooperation, there might have been a better response, or maybe not even any attack,” the former chief of staff said. “This is very serious, so we’re calling on the president to open up the transition office, give the money out, let people start transitioning, and get ready to take the baton at January 20th at noontime, even if we don’t know the full results.”

Hey, Trump "identifies" as POTUS. Don't be a bigot.***

Nov 20, 2020, 11:56 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2020, 2:56 PM

This is not correct:

-There hasn't been any proven evidence of fraud.

Of course there has been, like in every national election. Unless you are playing on words suggesting there has not been a court case decision yet, which is disingenuous.

I can agree to a modified statement: there has not been any proven fraud widespread enough to overturn the election. But, the democrat party has NOT BEEN EXONERATED of election wrongdoing. :)

Yes, that is what we conservatives should all run around saying now...the democrats have not been exonerated of wrong doing in a court of law!

In addition, Hunter Biden has not been exonerated either.

I am sure...

Nov 20, 2020, 3:10 PM

That there are little cases here and there committed by both parties and more on the local level. But I'm glad you at least admit Biden won this election straight up with no fraud.

Source check?

Nov 20, 2020, 3:58 PM

spooneye®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 33
| visibility 983
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic