Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My honest take on Tiger Woods
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

My honest take on Tiger Woods

May 30, 2017, 10:34 AM

He needs this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

i blame global warming***

May 30, 2017, 10:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I blame that 9-Iron.

May 30, 2017, 12:34 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I blame that 9-Iron. I've always wondered

May 30, 2017, 1:02 PM

How many strokes she got him with?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I blame that 9-Iron. I've always wondered

May 30, 2017, 1:04 PM

Idk but I heard there was at least one illegal ball strike that was way out of bounds..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the opposite of what he needs.

May 30, 2017, 10:37 AM

He needs hookers and blow.

You Jesus freaks need to let the man live.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tried that once

May 30, 2017, 10:39 AM

He lost this because he has no compass.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

He should have gotten him one that would have swinged with

May 30, 2017, 10:41 AM

him.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah...

May 30, 2017, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Tried that once ]

he let that go because she wasn't givin' up the pooty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Nah...

May 30, 2017, 10:48 AM

Doubt it. His actions spell out something deeper inside of him. To me the answer is simple

I'm not disagreeing with you...

May 30, 2017, 10:53 AM

I'm just saying there may have been some extenuating circumstances that exacerbated the problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I'm not disagreeing with you...extenuating & exacerbated

May 30, 2017, 1:04 PM

Someone is showing off their fine Clemson education. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indubitably.***

May 30, 2017, 11:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Holy crap you were serious with the OP?***

May 30, 2017, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Nah... ]

Re: Holy crap you were serious with the OP?***

May 30, 2017, 1:13 PM

Re: Tried that once

May 30, 2017, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Tried that once ]

Unfortunately, hotness takes a backseat over time to relationship issues.

POTD***

May 30, 2017, 12:26 PM [ in reply to That's the opposite of what he needs. ]

Lulz at the TD on this one.

May 30, 2017, 12:29 PM [ in reply to That's the opposite of what he needs. ]

Dude does need to let his #### swing and stop trying to be something that he's not. Embrace the deviancy.

I think his problems arose from the fact that he had wood

May 30, 2017, 11:05 AM

he doesn't need more of it.

(I'm just seeing if I can get "arose" and "wood" past the Tnet language censors! :) )

true

May 30, 2017, 11:11 AM

most likely addicted to pain killers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to police reports he was not drunk

May 30, 2017, 11:14 AM

But he's on some nasty medication.

That stuff will kill you for certain.

He just had spinal fusion surgery in late April or May

May 30, 2017, 11:16 AM [ in reply to true ]

I would imagine they were recently prescribed.

Re: He just had spinal fusion surgery in late April or May

Vioxx was withdrawn from the US market 13 years ago amid side effect concerns, so the fact that he is taking it is rather interesting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: true

May 30, 2017, 11:33 AM [ in reply to true ]

Tiger Woods (our TW) is spot on. It's the only thing that can truly change his life.

That being said, imo ClemsonRangers is correct. I believe he's gotten hooked on them things with all that he's had done. Article in Washington Post said he was asleep and was on 4 of them... something like that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: true

May 30, 2017, 11:49 AM

You are 100% correct TigerWoods. Its funny how the arresting officer smelled alcohol at the scene but Tiger said it was medication. According to that mug shot, its alcohol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He blew a .000 on his breathalyzer.

May 30, 2017, 11:53 AM

Not sure what the laws are with prescription drugs.

Pretty sure it's still a DUI

May 31, 2017, 9:47 AM

Even if it's a legal prescription. I'm sure a judge would be much more generous (not that Tiger was doing time anyways even if he was plastered) with punishment, probably just have a fine. Especially if he gets his doctor to say it's something new he just got and wasn't aware of its effects on his body yet. Not sure what happens about suspension of license.

Sounds like sleeping pills

May 30, 2017, 12:02 PM [ in reply to true ]

Sounds like he took to many ambien. That was what he was taking back in 2009 when everything came out. The way he was asleep in he car, didn't know where he was, was incoherent, sounds like the effects of sleeping meds. I have seen people sleep walk around a house after taking one ambien and they seem like they are awake just moving slow and slurred speech but the next day don't remember any of it. I'm sure he has plenty of pain pills prescribed but he'd have to of taken a lot of them to get to the point where he didn't know where he was and couldn't walk by himself or keep his eyes open. He might not have even been aware that he had gotten in his car and drove away until he was awaken by the cops.

Re: My honest take on Tiger Woods

May 30, 2017, 12:09 PM

Amen! His false religion and death of parents messed him up.

Re: My honest take on Tiger Woods

May 30, 2017, 12:15 PM

He blew 0.00.

He took a pill and it made him drowsy. That's it, I don't think he's in a hole

Well, we now know why he said he was pain free for the

May 30, 2017, 12:33 PM

first time in years. He must've got hooked up with some really good stuff from the Docs this last time around. He better watch out, or he will pull a Michael Jackson.

Pull a Michael Jackson? You mean he'll

invite young boys to his house for a "sleepover"?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Pull a Michael Jackson? You mean he'll

May 30, 2017, 7:10 PM

Nope, meant he might take so many painkillers that he permanently goes to sleep.

I am not sure how the relationship between he and his dad

May 31, 2017, 12:09 AM

was, but his dad died in '06 and his troubles started in '09. He won 2 majors the year his dad died, 1 in '07, and 1 in '08 and none since. Not sure if he lost the motivation to be the best since his dad expected the best, depression, or what, but I do not think it is a coincidence. If Earl Woods did not die, I think Tiger would have the record for most Majors by now.

Re: I am not sure how the relationship between he and his dad

May 31, 2017, 8:26 AM

Only one person knew how hard it was to win so many majors .....Jack Nicklaus.....and he nailed it when Tiger was winning a bunch in his younger years. He said, lets see what he does when he gets older, has a family, and his priorities have changed. The family part didn't work out, other than he supposedly spends a time with his children, but the priority thing, I think, as well as injuries did.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His money can buy anything but that.

May 31, 2017, 11:34 AM

The wealthy chaise pleasure when what they seek is joy. The only thing that brings complete, permanent satisfaction is joy. Joy can't be bought, rented, borrowed or stolen. There is one source and that is found at the foot of the cross of Christ.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic