Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Tigers get commitment from one of the Grayson Trio
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Tigers get commitment from one of the Grayson Trio

Apr 11, 2012, 10:40 PM

Tigers get commitment from one of the Grayson Trio

Wayne Gallman says he will call Clemson home, and it’s his hope that it isn’t a solo act but that the entire Grayson Trio can be reunited in Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Tigers get commitment from one of the Grayson Trio

Apr 11, 2012, 10:55 PM

He sounds like a great kid. I'm excited we got him, for sure. But what he said in that interview about Clemson is exactly what every high school student sees when they visit and just say "wow, this is where I want to be." I hope Nkemdiche experienced that same sort of feeling.

Apr 12, 2012, 6:23 AM

Amen God bless Pickens county SC

Great pick-up! This could be huge in a couple of ways.***

Apr 11, 2012, 11:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Apr 12, 2012, 1:56 AM

I could care less about the other two( they would be nice additions though) this guy was a must. He reminds me of JD coming outta highschool. We need a back that can hit the hole and get the hard dirty yards like this guy does. Clemson may have another top 20 recruiting class at the end of the year. I think Boulware and Macdonald along with Gallman will be 4 stars at seasons end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 12, 2012, 6:22 AM

well i hope you dont mean you could careless about the #1 player whose a DE and a big time pass rusher, but yes gallman is also a need.

Exactly.

Apr 12, 2012, 8:03 AM

Anytime a 5 Star Lineman (O or D) is interested in your program, then by all means, go after the kid hard. Excellent trenches = championship caliber teams.

Apr 12, 2012, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Tigers get commitment from one of the Grayson Trio ]

He didn't say that he COULDN'T care less...he said that he COULD care less. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

"all in"

Apr 12, 2012, 8:06 AM

I love it when our commits use this terminology when they commit. Such a simple phrase but it carrys a lot of weight! ALL IN, ALL THE TIME!

Apr 12, 2012, 9:27 AM

Grayson Trio. We have Gallman in the wagon now. I read some where that Kamara has us listed as his #1 right now. Nkemdiche says he likes Clemson a lot. All three say their dream is to play College FB together. After National Signing day has come and gone. How many of the trio do we actually sign and put in Orange. My guess is two, and hoping for all three. Nkemdiche is hard to read right now. But I think that Gallman and Kamara will be Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like another GREAT guy!

Apr 12, 2012, 11:08 AM

Welcome and thanks for entrusting Clemson with what will be one of the most positive, formative experiences in your life. You won't be disappointed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

North South leaning and loves to...

Apr 12, 2012, 9:52 PM

hit. His speed to the hole will dramatically improve when he gets here. I REALLY like this kid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us not be deceived by phrases about ‘Man taking charge of his own destiny.’ All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be. - C.S. Lewis

Apr 13, 2012, 6:38 PM

So everyone was complaining about missing all the Georgia commits in 2011....."What they say now"

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic