Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When watching Clemson games on TV (with Spouse or others)...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

When watching Clemson games on TV (with Spouse or others)...

Nov 26, 2013, 5:16 PM

do you sit still or get up and hollar?

Do you get excited or mad when Tigers pull a stupid?

Do you throw things or even throw yourself?

Does your spouse and/or guests look at you weirdly?

Does your spouse and/or guests ask you to pipe down?

Does your spouse and/or guests leave you when you act in a hostile manner.

Do you jump up & down when Tigers score?

Do you come back from the dead & brag or scream when the Team somehow wins when you had no hopes?

Does your spouse and/or friends speak to you after this behavior?

Do you now have a spouse and/or any friends?!

Whatever..GoTiGERS, git er done bOys at WillieB & start a ONE-Peat for the 2014 Clemson Class!

Thank You!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When watching Clemson games on TV (with Spouse or others)...

Nov 26, 2013, 5:29 PM

I'll get Mrs. 71 to read this so she will know exactly how I feel when she does this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2013, 5:31 PM

Yes

Yes

Oh heck yes

Yes

No, they are usually afraid

Yes

Depends

Yes

Yes, about how I need change

Not for 3 to 4 days after game

Well I haven't .....................

Nov 26, 2013, 5:35 PM

watched a CU game on TV in 35 years so I'm not sure, LOL.

Actually she's leaving me at home to watch it alone and going to friends house for the game.

I know how she acts when watching a chicken game on TV and it's a lot of hatred and LOUD. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She is an honorable Southern lady...

Nov 26, 2013, 5:40 PM

And then college football season starts. :) I coach, I yell, and I have sailor-like tendencies with my words particularly if we are struggling on defense. I also have sent quite a few inanimate objects airborne...the worst one I believe was throwing a stiletto at my television.There was nothing else around to throw so without thinking about it I just chunked it...good thing the tv was one from the stone age!

Sound like me Tigergirl! My husband told me a few times

Nov 26, 2013, 9:27 PM

That I needed to tone it down or watch my language...but hey if he can't deal with it, there's always divorce ;)

Nov 26, 2013, 5:51 PM

I stand up the entire time. It's a nervous habit. My wife knows this and understands, my friends think I'm crazy.

Nov 26, 2013, 5:52 PM

When we made the field goal to beat LSU last year I tackled our Christmas tree. Made a mess but it was worth it! Go Tigers!

Wish I'd been there!***

Nov 26, 2013, 9:43 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2013, 5:58 PM

I get up and HOLLER @ the screen when we do something stupid ... my wife sits for a while but then she leaves to go to the living room to watch something else(maybe) tie Tigers in quiet!!LOL

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watching Clemson games on TV

Nov 26, 2013, 6:00 PM

If I'm watching them on TV with friends or family I will holler at the TV more than I should. (I get some strange looks lol). If I watch it at home by myself it's not healthy especially if we are losing. My neighbors thought I was crazy after we beat LSU, I was running around in the backyard screaming we won very loudly.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we beat LSU

Nov 26, 2013, 7:03 PM

I had a 1500 count roll of firecrackers that I set off, I thought I was completely out the door but unfortunately were still finding pieces of firecrackers, it was awesome

other way around for me...

Nov 26, 2013, 7:11 PM

my girlfriend is a die hard Tiger fan. went to school there and is now in grad school. I sometimes get embarrassed at games lol; but I do my fair share of hollering too, so I cant say anything.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: other way around for me...

Nov 26, 2013, 8:52 PM

Most of the time I am pretty much under control but Saturday's game will find me full of emotional outbursts both positive and negative!

Nov 26, 2013, 8:48 PM

Sit still when nervous, then jump up and down when we complete a big play or score. Spouse and I usually high-five each other.

We both yell - a lot.

In a close game, stand up almost the whole time or pace back and forth.

Watching the Tigers can be exhausting, but we do not make any other plans on gameday.

Go TIGERS! Beat the Chickens!

Sounds like my house (when I'm not at the game)

Nov 26, 2013, 8:53 PM

I almost took out my ceiling fan one time. (Add in the texts to my fellow Tiger fans that aren't in the room.)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After THE CATCH I jumped over sofa & outside to yell at my..

Nov 26, 2013, 9:14 PM

neighbor who was a SC pharmacy grad..and my pharmacist!

As you may remember Steve Fuller & Boys led most of the first 3 quarters..and Coots came back to lead with just under 2 minutes left..

And then Steve hit "you know who" Jerry Butler in the end zone for the winner.

Still can see me leaping over the sofa..ripping off the front door..and yelling to the sky...Goooooo TiGERS!

We headed to the Gator Bowl and got blown out by defending NC PITT (without Dorsett) who knew what it meant to go bowling..while TiGERS had not been in about 17 years..and some of the Team had the Flu.

GoTiGERS..git er done at WillieB...PLEASE!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do not like watching the game with my Spouse ...

Nov 26, 2013, 9:22 PM

I love her but she is a pain in the #### ... slightest thing goes wrong in the game and the world is over ... then she starts talking about the kids, bills, vacations she has planned ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of Course

Nov 26, 2013, 9:24 PM

Even my dogs go in the other room, people think I am crazy. I watched the LSU game at my daughters. Friends with me thought I was going to break her coffee table, I was it worried about it, its my coffee table. Love Football. Really Love Clemson Football, Go Tigers, set things straight in this State, Beat USCjr.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic