Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry, its hard for me...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Sorry, its hard for me...

Oct 6, 2015, 3:52 PM

To bash the Gamecocks this week in the wake of the terrible tragedies many of their students faced in Columbia. I'm not saying its wrong to do so, but I'm still praying for the people that are battling for their life, homes, and property. So, Gamecock football is not on my mind.

Message was edited by: TattedCop®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Well said...but....

Oct 6, 2015, 3:58 PM

"TattedCop?" Really???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well said...but....

Oct 6, 2015, 4:00 PM

What do you mean?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

I'd say he means, why the name Tatted Cop?

Oct 6, 2015, 4:07 PM

It's kind of an odd name for a Clemson site... Just sayin :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd say he means, why the name Tatted Cop?

Oct 6, 2015, 4:09 PM

Well I'm a cop and I have two sleeves of tattoos. That is where the name comes from. I've been in LE for 17 years.

Fair enough...

Oct 6, 2015, 4:11 PM

Go Tigers! Beat GT!

Re: Fair enough...

Oct 6, 2015, 4:12 PM

Yes sir. Beat GT!

Re: I'd say he means, why the name Tatted Cop? Well be

Oct 6, 2015, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I'd say he means, why the name Tatted Cop? ]

safe. Appreciate what you do. Thanks 4 it where ever you serve

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd say he means, why the name Tatted Cop? Well be

Oct 6, 2015, 4:41 PM

Thank you sir and that means a lot.

Re: I'd say he means, why the name Tatted Cop?

Oct 6, 2015, 4:45 PM

U folks have never been appreciated enough and especially these days that is true.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tnet has folks that will take up your slack.***

Oct 6, 2015, 4:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Columbia wasn't nice to begin with

Oct 6, 2015, 4:50 PM

I feel bad for those in Charleston. Now that's a beautiful city we should be worried for. Or in your words, have them "in" our minds.

Re: Columbia wasn't nice to begin with

Oct 6, 2015, 4:53 PM

I feel as bad for the folks on the coast as I do for the folks in Columbia. I bet a lot of the folks on the coast probably had flood insurance to help cover the cost as probably most on Columbia did not. Still a terrible tragedy. Setting football aside, I pray for everyone that is suffering through this tragedy no matter what their affiliation.

Yea but the folks on the coast had nice stuff

Oct 6, 2015, 5:00 PM

The rat holes in Columbia that were flooded were mostly full of garbage. Very little to be replaced. I just hope the zoo wasn't flooded too bad. That might be the saving grace of that piece of crap town.

There are just as many Tiger fans hurting from this storm

Oct 6, 2015, 6:05 PM [ in reply to Columbia wasn't nice to begin with ]

also. Praying for anybody suffering through this. What football team they cheer for is meaningless.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Columbia wasn't nice to begin with

Oct 6, 2015, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Columbia wasn't nice to begin with ]

stupid post ... or poster

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lets be real here

Oct 6, 2015, 6:35 PM

if this happened in Clemson Im sure you would have a different mindset. Not everybody who lives in Columbia is a USC fan, or a football fan at all, and Im sure there are some Clemson fans as well. so put football aside and look at it from that perspective. thousand of people lost their homes, possessions, etc. How many posts are there every day on here talking about how Clemson has better class than most programs in the country? I see several. but I don't see much class in this thread.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry, its hard for me...

Oct 6, 2015, 6:53 PM

I won't bash the team but I will certainly destroy that fan base.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic