Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry if already posted: The American Dream Dusty Rhodes passed away this morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Sorry if already posted: The American Dream Dusty Rhodes passed away this morning

Jun 11, 2015, 3:40 PM

Sad News! Former great Dusty line- "I've dined with Kings and Queens and been on the streets eatin Pork n Beans".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sad to hear. I played football against his son, who also

Jun 11, 2015, 3:44 PM

became a pro wrestler. His dad would sit in the stands and only get to watch about a quarter of the game because of all the autographs people were bugging him for.
Blackjack Mulligan also used to be a wrestling referee in the area.

I miss the fat boy wrestlers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Sad to hear. I played football against his son, who also

Jun 11, 2015, 3:52 PM

I'm the son of a plumber" One of my all time favorites. My first wrestling match was Dusty Rhodes and Johnny Weaver vs. the Anderson's; Ollie and Gene in Wadesboro, N.C.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ole Anderson***

Jun 11, 2015, 3:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Re: Ole Anderson***

Jun 11, 2015, 4:03 PM

Thanks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wadesboro, NC***

Jun 11, 2015, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Sad to hear. I played football against his son, who also ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

“The man of the hour, the man with the power...."

Jun 11, 2015, 3:47 PM

“The man of the hour, the man with the power. I am the hit-maker, the record-breaker. I got style and grace, a pretty face. I’ll make your back crack, your liver quiver. If you ain’t into this match, you’re at the wrong address. Superstar, when the other wrestlers are smilin’ and jokin, The Dream be, WOO!, cookin’ and smokin’.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Message removed by Author

Jun 11, 2015, 3:58 PM

Message removed by Author

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: Here's a Tribute from Danny

Jun 11, 2015, 4:01 PM

Sad news indeed. Thank you for the update.

Re: Sorry if already posted: The American Dream Dusty Rhodes passed away this morning

Jun 11, 2015, 4:09 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9py4aMK3aIU

Re: Sorry if already posted: The American Dream Dusty Rhodes passed away this morning

Jun 12, 2015, 3:06 AM

Dusty Rhodes live next door to my wife when she was growing up...... The stories are crazy but Dusty taught Rick Flair how to talk the talk and walk the walk. I'll forever remember his last showdown with Rick flair he came out through smoke and he had that americain flag outfit and he had his hands by his side Rollin them around spitting every word out talking about he was your great American Dream, he was talking crap to Rick flair about all his Championships lol he was out of breath by the time he got to the ring but he was still talking junk...lol he was on of my favorites. Somebody mentioned Johnny Weaver. I think the first Match ever saw was in Greenville and it was Johnny and The Great American Dream. Him wrestling Nakita Kolelof was always good too. It was good and clean then. That was their best days in my opinion. WCW

Rest in peace brother, we are praying for Dustin and all your family and friends and we are celebrating you as you start Heaven Championship Wrestling!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

he will be missed! really enjoyed his feuds with nature boy

Jun 11, 2015, 4:22 PM

and his tag team with Magnum TA

Re: one of the All time best Interviews

Jun 11, 2015, 9:44 PM

In the 70's and 80's, he (along with Rick Flair) was one the Best Sh$t Talkers. A great Entertainer!

OMG!!!!!!!

Jun 12, 2015, 2:36 AM

I'm so sad now.....

:(

RIP DUSTY......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And it just seems like my childhood is just keep getting taken away from me....

Jun 12, 2015, 2:39 AM

:(

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2015, 8:20 AM

In case no one told Y'all, "Pro Wrestling is fake"

I know realize these are the same people that watch honey boo boo, and duck dynasty.

Never mind, Carry on.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic