Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Today's game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Today's game

Sep 10, 2016, 5:38 PM

By reading the bored most people would think we lost today. There were several mistakes that happened, but it's nothing that can't be fixed. To hear people say we're an 8-4 team and that we have to sure loses to Lousiville and FSU is just insane. It's only week 2, let the offense pick itself up. I still have all the confidence in the world that this team is a National Championship contender and that Dabo will have this team ready to compete next week. Have some faith in your tigers, because I sure do! Go Tigers!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Confidence?

Sep 10, 2016, 5:52 PM

Look anyone who has watched 8 arts of Clemson football this year has every right to be concerned.This team better wake up fast. I hope it starts next week and believe it will. But it has to start with every part of the team, offense, defense, special teams and coaching staff. But it's hard to say after two weeks that Clemson fans are just as confident as we were before season started. Right now this is not a team that is playing inspired ball and #4 has at least temporarily lost his mojo. TURN AROUND BEGINS NEXT WEEK! I hope

Sorry

Sep 10, 2016, 5:55 PM

I just realized you are younger. I take it back. You definitely should keep the faith!1 I mean that. Go TIGERS

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic