Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Soooo, I guess people thought we would go 9-0 second half of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,107

Soooo, I guess people thought we would go 9-0 second half of

Feb 7, 2016, 11:31 AM

ACC Season .... while that certainly would have been good, that would also be very difficult. Yes, they lost a game, but its only one game .... yes, they played lousy at VaTech ... but we also know they can play very good...

Bottom line, really, they have to play very well from now on ... put the ball in the basket ... in my view, they need to win 6 more games to lock a NCAA bid ... we have seven games left (ACC reg season), they need to win 6 of those ... good to beat Notre Dame, Virginia ... the rest win except for 1 lost would be "ok" .... bottom line

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UVA is only good team left on reg season schedule...

Feb 7, 2016, 11:45 AM

ACC overall is down this year. Duke win isn't particularly impressive with their troubles. We need to win, and win, and possibly win out to make the dance

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Notre Dame is good.

Feb 7, 2016, 11:55 AM

I am hoping we can go 5-2 the rest of the way.

Notre Dame just beat UNC, We beat Notre Dame ....

Feb 7, 2016, 12:07 PM [ in reply to UVA is only good team left on reg season schedule... ]

the RPI thing that people seem to love, will "like that". The RPI is just ONE tool the committee uses to judge who is "worthy". Remember the "eye test". If Clemson plays wells from now on, win the vast majority of games from now on ... has at least 20 regular season wins, the committee will have a hard time time NOT putting them in ... at least as a "first four" team. Lunardi is NOT the committee, he is a guy who just works for ESPN ... he is good at predicting ... but his in not the final word

Message was edited by: OhWiseOne®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND is pretty good. UMass is not. UGA is decent. Alabama

Feb 7, 2016, 12:15 PM

is not. We are a decent team. ACC is s pretty good conference this year. Gotta win, and win, and keep winning

Re: Notre Dame just beat UNC, We beat Notre Dame ....

Feb 7, 2016, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Notre Dame just beat UNC, We beat Notre Dame .... ]

Lunardi is below average amongst "bracketologists." Check out bracket matrix and their picker rankings sometime.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Soooo, I guess people thought we would go 9-0 second half of

Feb 7, 2016, 11:47 AM

Beating teams you should beat what a good team does. Losing to a team (VT) with a RPI rating of 129 doesn't look good in the eyes in the people that matter.

Re: Soooo, I guess people thought we would go 9-0 second half of

Feb 7, 2016, 11:52 AM

Thank you.Some one with some sense instead of spouting out about stats!

Losing to every SEC team on the schedule doesn't help

Feb 7, 2016, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Soooo, I guess people thought we would go 9-0 second half of ]

our cause either

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,107
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic