Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo's said many times it's on him and his staff to instill the right mentality in his players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,734

Dabo's said many times it's on him and his staff to instill the right mentality in his players

Sep 11, 2016, 3:40 PM

Welp, he's failing right now.

May want to re-drop the "internet is the devil's playground," to ensure they think twice before viewing the soul-sucking message board threads on Clemson websites. Maybe go back to watching motivational videos throughout the week leading up to the games.

The problem isn't preparation, talent, conditioning, strength....

The problem is mindset. Lack of hunger, motivation, faith, will, effort, anger, etc.... all of the intangibles we saw last year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So winning is failing? I got it. No.***

Sep 11, 2016, 4:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So winning is failing? I got it. No.

Sep 11, 2016, 4:24 PM

No but if best is the standard we'vegot work to do. Unless thats our best. If it is yikes

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree on work. It is about improving and

Sep 11, 2016, 4:27 PM

being able to execute. Execution means catching the ball, holding a block, and making a tackle on a runner coming straight at you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sooo.... execution=effort+motivation

Sep 11, 2016, 4:38 PM

Where preparation already exists, as evidenced by being in the right place in these moments of failed execution.

Lack of effort and motivation. Got it.

Re: Sooo.... execution=effort+motivation+FOCUS***

Sep 11, 2016, 4:39 PM

I really don't care what you get. Clemson will

Sep 11, 2016, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Sooo.... execution=effort+motivation ]

prove the doubters wrong as the season moves on.

Re: I really don't care what you get. Clemson will

Sep 11, 2016, 4:54 PM

Thomas: I agree with you but you must agree that the time for the 2016 Tigers to start producing results is this Saturday and then following Thursday??

Yes.***

Sep 11, 2016, 5:09 PM

No. O-Line is softest I've seen since WVU.***

Sep 11, 2016, 8:13 PM

Re: No. O-Line is softest I've seen since WVU.***

Sep 11, 2016, 8:24 PM

will gladly take 1 pt wins the rest of the year..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson won't have the opportunty for a 1pt win vs good teams

Sep 11, 2016, 8:33 PM

If they keep playing this soft.

Will be THE MOST TALENTED CLEMSON TEAM EVER..... to be EMBARRASSED publicly.

Again, if I'm Dabo, I make sure players understand their hunger ends @ the 99% of this board

Sep 11, 2016, 9:30 PM

Trolls and rivals account for far more clicks, posts and, obviously donations (hence, clemson message board employees' annual imcome) upon the boards, than the real fans in the seats @ games, making $100,000 + per year ( who don't have time to post here and whose donations went to their indoor hill and nap room next year), under the premise that Dabo is now beyond schooled enough to knoww how to best thwart internet trolls (the most vocal critics/spirited reverse-pyschologists) from poisoning the minds of his players' in-game performance.

And if Dabo, after deciphering that message, remind my guys that alchohol is bad***

Sep 11, 2016, 9:32 PM

Re: Dabo's said many times it's on him and his staff to instill the right mentality in his players

Sep 11, 2016, 9:33 PM

So many threads saying the same thing

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,734
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic